3rd October 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

respected sir,

i have done BCA & MBA and now i want to do the course of company secretary. so please provide detail information regarding the admission to company secretary. the procedure how i can take admission to this course.?? also tell me the syllabus, duration of this course and fee structure??? my e-mail id is- [email protected]

thanku

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  3. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  4. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  5. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  9. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  10. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  11. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  12. Can I do MBA in HR after BCa 2nd year? What is the procedure for entrance exam and fee structure
  13. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  14. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  18. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
3rd October 2012, 04:58 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

Most of the organization which are operate by boards, councils,associations,authorities,federations,or commissions appoints a qualified company secretary.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification from recognized board.

ICSI offer Company Secretary Course in two mode in Distance Learning or in oral coaching classes mode .

The student who is 10+2 passed from recognized board can enroll in Foundation level

Stages of Company Secretary

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

But as you are Graduate you can enroll for executive level as Graduates / Post graduates can enroll directly in Executive level which is second level of Company Secretary Course.

There are 6 papers divided into 2 Modules in CS Executive Programme

Module I

General and Commercial Laws
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Laws

Module II

Company Law
Economic and Labour Laws
Securities Laws and Compliances

Fee Structure of Executive level is not more than 8000/- .

Student need to undergo Compulsory Practical Training for about 15 months which a student may opt after passing the Executive Programme.

Admission dates (approx ) of CS course:

For Foundation Programme

31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year
30th September for June Examination next year

For Executive Programme

28th February for December Exams in the same
year
31st August for June Exam next year

Duration of course is around 2.5 years (minimum )for Graduates.

For more info visit official website of CS

www.icsi.edu
3rd October 2012, 07:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

My friend it is not advisable to do Company Secretary course after MBA. Let me tell you from experience of my close friend, having completed MBA and CS brings no advantage. It is absolutely waste of time and money. Therefore I would not recommend you to pursue Company Secretary course.

While for MBA and Company Secretary are good courses but they belong to different fields. CS is more of a technical course that is related to corporate laws, securities laws & capital market. On the other hand MBA is a management course which deals in Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operatins etc.

You will not be able to use one of the degree as leverage while applying for job. Therefore I would say that you should given 2-3 years to the MBA. Find a relevant job and see for next couple of years whether you are enjoying it or not. If you are not then Company Secretary course would be good option to change career path.

That is as far as you should go. However if you have made up the mind to go ahead anyway here are the details that you seeked.

There are three stages of Company Secretary course:

FOUNDATION COURSE

Only candidates who have completed 12th can appear for the course.

1. English and Business Communication

2. Elements of Business Laws and Management

3. Economics and Statistics

4. Financial Accounting

Duration: 8 Months

Fee: Rs. 3,600/-

INTERMEDIATE COURSE

Candidates like yourself who have a graduation degree can skip the Foundation course and take direct admission for Intermediate course.

1. General and Commercial Laws

2. Company Accounts

3. Cost and Management Accounting

4. Tax Laws

5. Company Law

6. Economic and Labour Laws

7. Securities Laws and Compliances

Duration: 9 months

Fee: Rs, 7,000/-

PROFESSIONAL COURSE

1. Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency

2. Company Secretarial Practice

3. Drafting ,Appearances ,Pleading

4. Strategic Management , Alliances and International Trade

5. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice

6. Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management

7. Governance , Business Ethics and Sustainability

8. Financial , Treasury , Forex Management

Duration: 15 months

Fee: Rs. 7,500/-
4th October 2012, 02:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed Graduation in any discipline except Fine Arts can pursue Executive Programme in Company Secretary. Fee for Application form is Rs.350/-. Admission to the course is based on the performance in entrance test. Course Fee for foundation course is Rs.3600/- and for Executive Programme is Rs.7000/- for Commerce graduates. Non commerce graduates will have to pay Rs.7750/-. Course duration for graduates is 2 years.
15th January 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any benefit for mcom student who passed mcom
24th January 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

IS The fee mentioned above is registration fee???
29th January 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this coursein hyderabad?

respected sir,

i have done MBA and now i want to do the course of company secretary. so please provide detail information regarding the admission to company secretary in Hyderabad. the procedure how i can take admission to this course.?? also tell me the syllabus, duration of this course and fee structure??? my e-mail id is- [email protected] NO: +91,9985666227,+91,9533363127

thanku
31st January 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i m unable to understand where i can pursue foundation programme
4th March 2013, 02:05 PM
bipinkundan

i am giving my b.com last year exam so dat i can apply for Executive Programme
17th April 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a BCA student apply for Company Secretary executive exam?
12th May 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

This year i appear in bord exams n i'm interested in cs so when i apply for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?