3rd October 2012, 06:01 PM
rupsani

How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University

I have completed my F.Y.Bcom & S.Y.Bcom from Mumbai University. and want to complete my T.Y. Bcom. K+Just want to know whethere the CMJ University is valid for, the following :-
1.Pvt. Sector
2. Govt. Secotr'
3. Banks
4. MNC COMPANIES.
PLEASE help m in taking the decision

18th October 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University

I completed my SYBcom in year 1997 and then due to some problems I couldn't complete my graduation. Now I want to get a bachelor's degree. Since its a gap of more than 14 years is it possible to complete my degree now?
17th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University

FYB.COM IS ONE A.T.K.T AND SYBCOM PASSED AND TYB.COM ADDIMISION NOW
5th May 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed i have cleares my fybcom. & have atkt in 2 subjects in sybcom. how do i complete my tybcom. i dont want to go to college. my age is35. pls guide. thanks
10th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my FYBCom from Mangalore University, can I join Mumbai University for SYBCom as I plan to do CA by studying in Mumbai ?
5th July 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my 12th com, in year 1995 & then due to some problems i couldn't complete my graduation. now I want to get a bachelor's degree since its a gap of more than 15 years is it possible to complete my degree now?
31st July 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I has complete the fybcom from mumbai university but now i have to get addmission 2 another university is it ok for me or it will create any problem in my future plz suggest me?
1st September 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I want after b.com mba course or better or not
27th September 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in bcom examination in 2003 now i wanted to clear my graduation (Bcom) and appeare for MBA. please let me know whether i can give tybcom exam directly from distance education from karnataka open university or global open university as i have completed fy and sybcom examination and will that b a valid degree to get admission in mumbai university for MBA cource.
24th December 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete my tybcom from Mumbai university,bt I did my fybcom and sybcom from madras university .so how do I take admission in Mumbai university .I am 22 years old now .please reply .
13th April 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

-i have completed my fyb.com & syb.com long back nw want to complete tyb.com by distance learning how can i do it ?????? plzzz reply as soon as u can
30th June 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3722948]Sir, failed in b.com in the year 2008 after that due to some family problem im not able to complete my graduation now i want to complete my graduation
16th July 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

which is the easy subjects in tyb.com mainly in optional subject of buisness management
3rd May 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am giving s.y.b.com exams in 2014-15 but my theree papers didn't go well i want to confirm how many atkt allowed to give in october exams
23rd August 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my fyb.com from college and did my syb.com frm mumbai university willl i get admission in college again for tyb.com ? Please reply
9th September 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir. I had completed f.y.bcom n sybcom in 2010. I got atkt in two subject in sybcom still I had not cleared that atkt. how can I complete my graduation. I.e my b.com. pls help
6th January 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have completed my sybcom in 2002 and also given tybcom exam but i got atkt in exam of tybcom in 2003, in 2016 i want to clear the atkt and want to complete my graduation.so please help me
23rd September 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
Please send me question papers with solution of past six years tyb.com of respective subjects account I,II,III & economics .
Please do the needful .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?