4th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Soumak Roy

List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students

dear sir, i want to know about the companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students...pls let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri -- [New]
  2. Top training institute and companies of Electronics and Communicaiton
  3. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  4. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  5. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  6. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  7. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  10. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  11. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  12. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  13. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  15. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  17. List of top 10 colleges or universities offering MS related to electronics and communication and computer science engineering
  18. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
29th January 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students

dear sir, i want to know about the companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students...please let me know as soon as possible
30th January 2013, 02:13 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Default Re: List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students

Top colleges offering vocational training for Electronics and Communication Engineering:--

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Institute Of Aircraft Engineering - New Delhi, Delhi

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology - Bhubaneswar, Orissa

National Institute of Technology - Durgapur, West Bengal

Central Institute Of Fisheries Nautical And Engineering Training - Kochi, Kerala

Institute of Engineering - Nashik, Maharashtra

Bapurao Deshmukh College Of Engineering - Wardha, Maharashtra

Durgabai Deshmukh Vocational Training and Rehabilitation Center for the Handicapped

Bahai Vocational Institute for rural women
30th January 2013, 02:57 PM
mayankt

Hi,

List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students:-

#.Indian Institute Of Management Training, Pune
Affiliation: AICTE Approved
College Type: Private
Address: Indian Institute of Management Training,
EL-39/5, M.I.D.C., Indrayani Nagar,
Bhosari, Pune 411026
Pune, Maharashtra
Contact Details: Phone: 020-27129666
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.iimtpune.com

#.Maharashtra Institute Of Technology, Pune
Affiliation: Pune University
Address: Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT),
S.No.124,
Paud Road,
Kothrud,
Pune 411038
Pune, Maharashtra
Contact Details: Phone: 020-30273400
Fax: 020-30273459
Web Site: http://www.mitpune.com

#.Iti Dhabra, Janjgir
Address: ITI Dhabra
District Janjgir Champa
Chattisgarh
Janjgir, Chhattisgarh
Contact Details: Phone: 07759-207332
Web Site: http://www.itidabhra.org

#.Jahnavi Industrial Training Centre, Jaipur
Affiliation: Directorate Technical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jodhpur
Address: Jahnavi Industrial Training Centre,
Baned Road,Jhotwara,
Jaipur (Raj.)
Jaipur, Rajasthan
Contact Details: Phone: 0141-2344251
Web Site: http://www.jahnaviiti.com

Good luck...
6th February 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, with due respect i want to ask that i am a 2nd year student of btech ece. i want to join summer trainings for embedded c, control systems, microcontrollers etc
plzz tell me about the best institute in chandigarh for all these such type of trainings.
27th April 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

list of centres offering 6 weeks vocational training on electronics and communication in delhi
3rd May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to know about the companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students...pls let me know as soon as possible. My e mail Id is [email protected]
20th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

which training is more useful to get job for ece
22nd September 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I want to attend vocational training in Neuclear Power Corporation
Please inform me so that I can apply thru my Institute
Sourav Biswas
IE & IT, Durapur-12
West Bengal
20th November 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i would like to know about best companies for trainning during my semester holidays
5th December 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,in MBM engineering college of jnvu,Jodhpur we have to do training of 40 days after 3rd sem.i m a student of ece branch.which training centre is suitable for me in Rajasthan?
27th April 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am 6th sem electronics and communication engineering student, i want to know the list of companies providing training in ece vadodara,gujarat
17th May 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the instutution in & arouund kolkata in west bengal where i can do vocational training in electronics now
18th May 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i want to know about the traning for ece students of 6 month in best company
email id [email protected]
17th June 2014, 01:25 AM
Priyanka Vishwanath Desai

dear sir, i want to know about the companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students...please let me know as soon as possible..
my e-mail [email protected]
28th July 2014, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am 6th sem electronics and
communication engineering student, i want to
know the list of companies providing training
in ece gurguon( delhi)
3rd February 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Roboshaastra is providing training in Advanced robotics and Embedded C and also in Python language.
2nd May 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the list of firms offering industrial training in the feild of electronics and communication engineering.?
24th January 2016, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i am 6th sem electronics & communication engineering student in diploma, and i want to know the list of companies providing training in ece banglore.
27th May 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

May I have some training center or company name with address where I can got trained actually I am I electronic communication engineering student so please provide me some names please
26th January 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in electronics and after second year i have to go for industrial training for 3 months. So please tell me about companies which give me training for electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?