4th October 2012, 11:28 PM
sarananbu

Previous years question papers for SBI clerk exam?

sir,im preparing for sbi clerk exam so pls u send the previous year question paper of sbi clerk exam

9th October 2012, 10:48 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for SBI clerk exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarananbu View Post
sir,im preparing for sbi clerk exam so pls u send the previous year question paper of sbi clerk exam

SBI Clerk Exam Details:-

~The minimum qualification required is you need to be a higher secondary passed out with 60 percent of marks at 10+2 level.

~If you have a diploma degree then also you can give this exam provided its a regular one and not done in correspondence. The same 60 percent of marks needs to be secured here as well.

~If you have completed graduation then also you can apply. You just need to get the pass marks then. You can complete the graduation in any discipline of your choice.

~The minimum age limit for this exam is 18 years. The upper age limit is 28 years for the general category candidates.

~There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. For OBC candidates it is 3 years, for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years and for physically handicapped candidates it is 10 years.

~Selection procedure for this exam basically includes written examination which is followed by the interview session. On getting the qualifying marks in the exam you will be called for the interview session. A maximum of three people is called for one vacant seat.

~For the written examination generally objective type of question comes and you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge.

SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

## The Pearson Guide to The State Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Examination
by Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson Educations

## State Bank And Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam
by T. S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

## Ultimate Guide For Bank Clerk CWE/SBI Examination
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

## State Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment
by Sanjay Kumar
Publisher: Unique Publishers

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them to know more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 1.doc(41.5 KB, 894 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 2.doc(34.0 KB, 422 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 3.doc(39.5 KB, 393 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 4.doc(46.0 KB, 365 views)
File Type: doc SBI Bank Clerk Sample Paper 5.doc(40.0 KB, 406 views)
12th February 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

12 percentage require for bank clerical exam
13th February 2013, 04:43 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Books for SBI Clerk--

Here i have attached sbi clerk exam papers.
29th June 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I am preparing for SBI clerical 2014. I need you to send me Last 5 years previous question papers based on maths and reasoning with solved answers and explanation as soon as possible to my email ID: [email protected]
2nd December 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Preparing for Sbi Clerk Exam so plz send the previous year question paper of sbi clerk Exam.
28th December 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, your responses are helping us, we are thankful to you , please send me the previous 5 years sbi clerk question papers to my email address: [email protected] , or [email protected] , please sir it is a my request to you ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?