5th October 2012, 11:32 AM
siraz72

What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?

im from up and studying in haryana i want to make domicile of haryana so i can get scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  2. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  3. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  4. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  6. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana? -- [New]
  7. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  8. Application form for Haryana PMT without having Haryana domicile?
  9. Can I give Haryana PMT while studying in AP board and being a domicile of Haryana?
  10. Can I give Haryana PMT if I am a domicile of Haryana? Am I eligible for pre medical test?
  11. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
  12. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  13. How can I get the domicile of Haryana if I am a son of defence personnel?
  14. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  15. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  16. From where can I get the forms of Haryana PMT?
  17. Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?
  18. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
8th October 2012, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?

You are eligible to get Domicile Certificate of Haryana if you had completed school level studies from first standard to higher secondary course in Haryana. You have to produce SSLC certificate issued by the State Educational Board. Apart from this rural study certificates is issued by Taluk Education Officer. Candidates and any of their parent’s mother tongue should be the regional language of the state. Such candidates should produce the Election ID cards of parents.
10th October 2012, 03:14 PM
siraz72

any other possible way of getting scholarship in haryana???
13th October 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can we get a domicile from haryana on the basis of ancestral property and home which is around 50 yrs old though not residing in haryana?plz reply
13th October 2012, 08:55 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraz72 View Post
im from up and studying in haryana i want to make domicile of haryana so i can get scholarship
You are eligible to get Domicile Certificate of Haryana if you had completed school level studies from first standard to higher secondary course in Haryana. You have to produce SSLC certificate issued by the State Educational Board. Apart from this rural study certificates is issued by Taluk Education Officer. Candidates and any of their parent’s mother tongue should be the regional language of the state. Such candidates should produce the Election ID cards of parents.
21st November 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have a Haryana ration card with my parents but i studied in Delhi( fr9m 1 to 12th) and JBT from delhi. Can i get Haryana domicle certificate
14th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am permanent residence of himachal pradesh but reside in haryana from birth, Is i avail haryana domecile if i have adhar card from himachal
8th December 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Birth in haryana make me eligible for getting domicile of haryana?
11th December 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am born haryana studied up to 10th in haryana ,my parents own property in haryana practising in haryana ,can i get haryna domicile
31st December 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I live in Chandigarh and have permanent home here. Kindly answer me that, Am i the citizen of Haryana? and do i need any domicile when i apply for Haryana Government jobs.
31st December 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i am basically from himachal but my marriage in haryana ? so please tell me i am hiamchali or haryanavi ?
24th January 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
m pardeep my basic to higher studies in haryana board nd am also born in haryana state. And am belong to BC category of haryana and just make certificate.

I just ask to you.. what is procedure of makes domicile certificate and all related documents.
13th October 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have haryana rationcard with my parents .i have been living here for16 years but i studied in delhi (from nur. to college) Can i get haryana domicile certificate
15th March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

if student is studying in Haryana schools from 2nd standard to 12th standard is he eligible for Haryana domicile for getting 85%medical quota of Haryana
7th June 2015, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Does birth in Chandigarh make me a Haryana domicile student?
12th October 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have a domicile of haryana being a resident but married in other state. I have an aadhar id of haryana itself . I wanted to apply for government job in haryana but when i tried for online domicile my application is rejected by department , saying being having an old domicile I m not eligible . Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?