6th October 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is LLB fee structure in the faculty of Law DU?

l.l.b fees structure in faculty of law du...could u pleaes tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  2. Is it possible to do LLB in faculty of law in university of law, Delhi?
  3. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  4. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I still apply for LLB course in the faculty of Law Delhi University?
  8. Latest fee structure for Army Institute of Law?
  9. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  10. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  11. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  13. Admission in 3 years LLB course after scoring 1609 rank in Faculty of Law College, Delhi?
  14. Fee structure of Ramaiah college of Law for 5 year LLB course? Qualification for admission?
  15. What is the total course fee for the LLB course?
  16. Which college has law fee structure in Delhi? From where can I get LLB?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
6th January 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is LLB fee structure in the faculty of Law DU?

What is the fee structure for LLB course ?
13th February 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to llb course in correspondence?how to apply of this course? Fees structure and duration for this course
13th February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to llb course in correspondence?how to apply of this course? Fees structure and duration for this course
14th September 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

10,852 will be the exact fees...for LLB course at the faculty of law college...affiliated to the university of delhi....
25th February 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am priya . m going to apply for 12th boards this year. I belong to sc. I want one of the best law college under du. But financial conditions are not enough to help me out in these conditions. Can you please list the colleges sir? Thank you so much sir
14th May 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir this is Sharma Bhavya . This is my final year in graduation course so I want to go for LLB but don't know about best colleges and universities.
I don't have family financial support.
I earn my self.
So fee also does take matter.please kindly suggest me one more thing that does degree of LLB take any matter in RJS.
Thank you sir
8th March 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me about fee structure for LLB course from DU. I am final year student of B.A PROG. kindly also tell me about eligibility for admission in LLB COURSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?