6th October 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i join OTA after graduating BSc Chemistry from Kerala?

I am a graduate of BSc Chemistiy from kerala. I am completed my graduation 2012.My total grade point is B. I have NCC A,B,C certificate. My date of birth is 18/05/91 and i am 21 yr old.
Can i join OTA?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the colleges in Kerala or CBE? I have completed 1st year BSc Chemistry
  2. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  3. What is the percentage needed to join OTA? I am a chemistry student -- [New]
  4. What is the opportunity for me after doing BSc Industrial chemistry from AMU?
  5. How can I join for dietitian course in Kerala?
  6. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  7. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  8. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  9. Is there any opportunity for girls after 12th in NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get OTA? Books to be referred for it? I am a science graduation and have scored 44.75%
  11. Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry
  12. Can I join Pharmaceutical Industry after doing BSc Chemistry 12 years back
  13. How many chances I have to join OTA? What is a good score to clear the exam for OTA?
  14. How to go for MSc Forensic Science course?
  15. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  16. What are the options available for me after passing F.Y.B.Com? I am 18 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of Jobs I get after the completion of OTA course? How to apply for OTA course? Institutes offering this course?
  18. How can I join Indian army after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? How to prepare for the same?
10th February 2013, 08:17 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join OTA after graduating BSc Chemistry from Kerala?

hi,
OTA stands for the Officer's Training Academy. OTA is one of the defense academy.
Eligibility for CDS(OTA) Exam:-
~~You should have completed Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.
~~If you are in final year of above such program then your also eligible for CDS(OTA) Exam.
~~There is no restriction on minimum percentage of marks for Graduation.
~~For CDS(OTA), your Age should be in between 19 to 25 years.
~~Only Female candidates are allowed to appear in CDS(OTA) Exam.
Thank you...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?