5th March 2011, 07:13 PM
nehainssan

Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

What is the Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

5th March 2011, 11:41 PM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

well friend for passing in CBSE board exam you need to score minimum of 33 marks i theory paper. if you fail in maths then you can appear for the compartmental exam that will be held in the month of july,, or else you can reappear again for that subject next year.
6th March 2011, 12:34 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

Central Board Of Secondary Education or CBSE exams are conducted every year for class 10 & 12.

For CBSE you need to appear in a minimum of 5 papers.
The minimum marks required to pass the exam is 33%.

But why are aiming just to pass. CBSE exams are not very difficult and if you study even a little then im sure that you can easily score above 55-60% marks.

If you fail in mathematics then you will have to give a compartmental exam which will take place after 2 months from the declaration of results.

But if you prepare well in topics such as trigonometry and Heights and Distances then im sure you will easily score a good 65%.
6th March 2011, 01:47 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

CBSE Board Exams Query !!

Quote:
What is the Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?
To pass in 12th board at-least you should cross 33 marks in Each and Every Subject

Even 33% over all aggregate should be there For Passing 12th Class.

In case if you fail in 12th Board Mathematics Then you need to Give compartment Exam which is just Few weeks after the Results of Board.

You need to be in touch with your School for Admit card and other Details.
6th March 2011, 02:11 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehainssan View Post

CBSE board exam is not considered tough to pass .You may face difficulty in securing good marks but passing is not a problem .

The minimum marks for passing in any subject is 33 .

So, you will be considered passed if you can secure atleast 33 marks in all your subjects.

There is very less chances of failure as cbse tries to pass all the students .

Don't leave your answer sheet blank . atleast write the matters given in your question . Doing this will prevent you form getting failed.

But if unfortunately you get failed then you have the opportunity of passing the exam after clearing the compartment exam which is held 2 or 3 month after the declaration of the result .

Keep in touch with your school official to get your admit card for compartment.
6th March 2011, 05:46 PM
Arsalaan

The pass marks for each paper in CBSE examination is

33%.... in case a student fails to score above 33%

he will have to appear in comparttmental examination

i.e. special examination for such candidates.

you can appear again in comptt. and pass the subject.. finally

on passing this you will get certificates and you can go for higher studies.

You have to apply/register separately and you can then appear

dates are anounced some days after declaration of the results.
6th March 2011, 05:52 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

well to pass CBSE exam you need to get min 33 % in all subjects .

if you fail in 10 th class then you have to give compartment exam once result get declared.

same condition is for 12th class.the exam date will be announced by CBSE and you have

to get new admit card
9th March 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the disadvantages of compartment in class 12th cbse?
doest it effect the future career ?
10th March 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

if we get 20 marks in theory and 15 in practical..... then the result time of cbse ..will we pass???
11th March 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark required to pass social science in CBSE board exam?
13th March 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what if i fail in theory In XII but pass in combine (practical theory) so will i be considerd as pass
16th March 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

IN THEORY HOW MUXH MARKS IS NEEDED TO PASS 2?????????
21st March 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

if i pass in compartment exam will the result sheet describe anything about that like "PASSED WITH COMPARTMENT" or something similar??
22nd March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the grace marking in mathematics exam of 12th cbse?
28th March 2011, 01:04 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
To pass in 12th board at-least you should cross 33 marks in Each and Every Subject

In case if you fail in 12th Board Mathematics Then you need to Give compartment Exam which is just Few weeks after the Results of Board.

Thanks
28th March 2011, 01:20 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

Thanks
28th March 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

my english exam is not so good and also history/civics,so ipass or fail.
29th March 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

percentage needed to get pcm in 11th class cbse will 9th result also seen to have pcm in 11th class cbse
29th March 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

percentage needed to get pcm in 11th class
30th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

how much maximum marks is required to pass 11th standard in college of fyjc
1st April 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

my exam was average.
Hope i will pass.
1st April 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

if anyone fail in one subject in 9 class cbse.the school will promote to 10 class.even if we scored 50 percentage
3rd April 2011, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

how much marks do i need to pass in sst exam of cbse board 2011...out of 80?
4th April 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in physics,chemistry and maths will i be able to give compartment?
5th April 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I might fail in maths in 10th 2010-2011 cbse board so will they tell me to repeat??I have taken commerce without maths and with enterepreneurship.
7th April 2011, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

if i m student who fails in one subject i.,e maths in 10th board 2010-2011 then
7th April 2011, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

if i fail in one subject that is maths in cbse board 2010-2011 then
8th April 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i got80 % in 10th but i think there are very less chances of passing in12th now in maths
21st April 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I have not done by XII board exam properly.I got so much tensed and was able perform well in the same.I am very afraid of my result and future.
22nd April 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

if i able to get 31 marks in mathematics in 12th board.will they pass me with grace marks?
22nd April 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

if i able to get 31 marks in mathematics in 12th board,will board passme with grace marks ?
23rd April 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i got 96 in maths in X board exam and 72 in XI final exam but in XII i think i will not get above 55 in maths. i am very upset
26th April 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

if i'll get 31 marks in maths will cbse pass me wid grace..........???????????
30th April 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

My name is shivakumar v. I have given my CBSC Exam in 1996. But due to my health problem i unable to through to that exam and i failed in to subject that is in Hindi and Maths. But now i come to now that its what difficulties i am faceing in my life. Just i want to now that can i eligibel to Write the my suplimentry exam now. If it is possible then please help me.
30th April 2011, 06:52 PM
shivakumarvenkat10@yahoo.

i am 28 year old and i want to write my suplimentry exam for 10nth it is possible?
30th April 2011, 11:25 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

well to pass CBSE exam you need to get min 33 % in all subjects .

if you fail in 10 th class then you have to give compartment exam once result get declared.

same condition is for 12th class.the exam date will be announced by CBSE and you have

to get new admit card
5th May 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

If I get below 33 in maths in cbse board but my practical record is good and my sa 1 and sa2 is so I will be pass or not
10th May 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

in any subject ,if i get more than 52% of the 60% that given by the school and get below pass mark of the 40% which is written as exam,then will i pass or not???
12th May 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

The total persentage come by addind of f1 f2 f3 f4 s1 s2=100%
10% 10 10 10 20 40=100%
i want to know that this type persentage will added or any other type for Class 10 board exam.
17th May 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i want the passing marks of 10 in ICSE
19th May 2011, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the minimum % mark required to win in cbse physics board exam
22nd May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

how much grace mark does cbse provide to pass the student for math exam
22nd May 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i am very worried about whether i will pass or fail in maths because of the depression which came after my fathers death
22nd May 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks are required to pass in cbse XII, 2011
23rd May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

how many childrens are fail in 12th cbse board
23rd May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupritShestha View Post
well friend for passing in CBSE board exam you need to score minimum of 33 marks i theory paper. if you fail in maths then you can appear for the compartmental exam that will be held in the month of july,, or else you can reappear again for that subject next year.
Will you please suggest us the Institute which imparts coaching to qualify compartmental exam.
24th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that if i get copartment in one subject in cbse and clear it when compartment exams are held, will i be eligible to get into a college the same year?
24th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i recently passes my 12th class this year 2011 . i have these 6 subjects in my 12th class english,math,account,business,physical and additional music and the numbers are 66....33....48....50....64 and 82 resp.i want to know which marks will be counted in for taking my percentage.
26th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

are compartmental exams are difficult than board exams and is there checking is strict?
26th May 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

if i fali in one subject in s2 exam & i had score good mark in other exams like f1,f2,f3,f4&s1 then what will hppen with me .will i pass or fail??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?