6th October 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions should I prepare for C, C++ Java? Books to be referred?

sir ..i am doing my final year BE CSE ...i am weak in technical side ..what type of questions i should prepare in c ,c++,java...which is good book to refer

Related Questions:
  1. How to Prepare for EAMCET? List of Books that Can be Referred for Preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What type of questions will be expected in VAO exam? Books to be referred to prepare for VAO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  4. Books to be referred for CSIR instrumentation related streams? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  6. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  7. How to prepare for Lavy LDC entrance exam? Which type of books to be referred?
  8. Books to be referred for Food Corporation of India exam in Karnataka? How much subjects are there?
  9. Books to be referred for practicing objective type questions for AFMC PCB?
  10. How to prepare for Java Interview? What basic questions can be asked?
  11. What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?
  12. Which competitive exams would be beneficial in Chemistry Stream after BSc?
  13. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  14. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  15. Which type of books to be referred in Botany to prepare for IAS exam?
  16. What type of questions will be asked in UPSC, MPSC exam? Books to be referred?
  17. Which types of questions will be asked for VAO? Books to be referred?
  18. Which are the GATE books to be referred?
24th October 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions should I prepare for C, C Java? Books to be referred?

Which types of question will be asked for asst. Programmer in mahavitaran exam??..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?