7th October 2012, 01:32 PM
Manikantasannamuri

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering

Hello please Sir my name is sai iam doing polytechnical in automobile engineering in govt college after polytechnic i will join aeronatical engineerieng any chance please guide the mail

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  2. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  3. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  4. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  5. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Automobile Engineering?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E automobile engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  12. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether aeronautical and automobile engineering come under mechanical engineering?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  16. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  17. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
  18. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
20th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering

how can i get admission in aeronautical engeenering after compleetion of polytechnic in mechanical engineering and aoh much fee will be for it
22nd December 2012, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing Polytechnic in Automobile Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manikantasannamuri View Post
Hello please Sir my name is sai iam doing polytechnical in automobile engineering in govt college after polytechnic i will join aeronatical engineerieng any chance please guide the mail

You have completed Diploma degree in Aeronautical engineering so you are eligible to enter BE course in Aeronautical course.

This course have duration of 3 years with 6 semester .

So you can try for lateral entry exam because you can enter only one way in B-Tech or BE course through lateral entry exam.

List of the college provide lateral entry exam are given below-

Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology
Academy of Aviation Engineering & Technology(Visakhapatnam)
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
Mallareddy College of Engineering & Technology(Hakimpet)
Vignan’s Institute of Technology & Aeronautical Engineering, Nalgonda
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dundigul, Quthbullapur (M)
KMR Institute of Engineering and Technology Laxman Reddy Avenue, Dundigal, Qutbullapur.
Mannan Inst. Of Science and Technology Aloor (V), Chevella (M), R.R. Dist
Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering LMD Colony, Karimangar
Vivekananda Institute of Technology and Science Behind University PG College, Sharadanagar.
Aditya Institute of Technology and Management K. Kotturu, TEKKALI, Srikakulam dist.

2nd January 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is chandu.iam studying diploma in e.e.e can i join aeronautics
7th April 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir my nameis raj.i am intrasting in aeuronutical engg. now i am my attempting diplama automobile final yearexams.ple help me how to get admision in aeuronutical engg.ple ple send me through mail email id:[email protected]
3rd October 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i'm mech diploma stu. hw cn i get addmission in aeronautical engg? cn i get direct addmission in 2nd yr aeronautical? aiso tell me avg max %?????
10th January 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how to join in an aeronautical engineering to become an pilot or other in aeronautics
25th May 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of polytecnic in electronics and telecommunication can i take admission in aeronautical eng for B.E.....
27th February 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vishal and automobile engg study is running and i'll join in auronautical so ple ple tell me how to do that?ple tell me sir
8th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after doing polytechnic in mechanical engineering?
8th May 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical engineering after doing polytechnic in mechanical engineer?
16th May 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join b.e or b.tech automobile engineering after completing diploma in ece?
25th November 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir my name is harsh.iam doing polytechnical in mechanical engineering in after polytechnic i will join aeronatical engineerieng any chance please guide the mail.my email id is harshsinghkhati@gmail. com
19th January 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir my name is Sarang & I am doing polytechnic in electrical trade & I have to complete my degree in aerospace engg. so please suggest me way to join it if any hope.
My mail I.D is [email protected]
14th August 2016, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir please guide me. My name is Chunmun Kumar. I pass out in polytechnic from electronics engineering branch from govt. Collage, but I want to take aerospace engineering in b-tech. Is it possible?
E-mail : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?