7th October 2012, 09:08 PM
sakshimtrgla

How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

how should i do preparation. I m from computer science branch....please send me some syudy material and last year question papers of computer science engineering........
how should i prepare for GATE 2013 Examination

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  2. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
  3. Previous year Question papers and materials to prepare for GATE exam?
  4. How can I prepare for GATE after doing B.E civil engineering?
  5. Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?
  6. How to prepare for GATE Exam? Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  7. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  8. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE?
  9. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  10. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. Previous 10 year Question Papers of GATE Exam for EEE stream? How to prepare for this Exam? From which year I can start preparation for this Exam?
  13. How to prepare for GATE if I am a student of computer science?
  14. How can I prepare to get good marks in GATE? Study materials for preparation? -- [New]
  15. Previous 5 years Question Papers of GATE Exam for CSE stream?
  16. Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam?
  17. Last 10 year solved papers of GATE for IT stream? How to prepare for GATE exam?
  18. Previous year Question papers of GATE for Computer Science Engineering stream?
3rd November 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

which is the best book to prepare computer science GATE entrance exam?
9th September 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?