8th October 2012, 06:27 PM
veakila

Which courses I can join after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

i have completed my diploma in computer engineering cores. next tell me the use full two years corse

5th December 2012, 02:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

The popular higher study option selected by diploma holders in CSE is engineering. Those by qualifying lateral entry entrance have the option to join 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech course directly. Also you can look for PG diploma programs like PGDCA. Other degree level courses like BCA, BSc CS, etc can also be opted. Anyway, you can make choice according to your interest and time you can spend for higher studies.
25th February 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Hi, I'm Karankumar.
i have copleted IT diploma from GPPUNE with the 67%.
Plz tell me, what i do for better...
25th February 2013, 04:28 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which courses I can join after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

It Totally Dpends upon your Interest.
There Are No. Of fields YOu MAy Apply For..
Some Of Them Are

1. B-Tech
YOu will get a direct entry in 2nd yr as a Lateral Entry Student

2. BSc in Computer Science And Engineering

3. B.C.A

4. For PGDM , You may Also Apply for M.C.A or M.B.A.

All The Best
25th February 2013, 04:40 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Frankly speaking , it depend upon your interest , but still i

will advice you to go for B.TECH and then after that you can go for MBA in IT

specialization , this will lead you to a great future as soon as you complete

your MBA degree , you will surely get an opportunity and trust me you can

earn upto lacks , if you have done your MBA from good B-School .

OTHER COURSES THAT YOU CAN DO :

B.E

B.SC

B. CA etc.....

SPECIALIZATION THAT YOU CAN OPT IN ENGINEERING ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Information Science & Engineering

Telecommunication Engineering

Computer Science & Engineering

GOOD LUCK !
25th February 2013, 07:05 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by veakila View Post
i have completed my diploma in computer engineering cores. next tell me the use full two years corse
dear friend,
after the completion of your diploma in computer engineering, you can take admission in engineering.
you will have to give an entrance exam of leet for that and you will get admission in 2nd year of engineering. this is called lateral entry.
some colleges like lovely professional college also provide direct admission without any entrance exam.
i must also tell you that there is no lateral entry admission in nit or iit colleges.
but you can get admission in other good government colleges by scoring good marks in leet exam.
the syllabus for the exam is same that you have studied in your diploama.
good luck
6th April 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after the diploma in computer science
5th December 2013, 08:36 PM
sagar reddy99

Hello after my diploma computer science can i join BCA or Bcs CS 2nd year directly
12th March 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

iam completed my diploma computer science course can i join BBA direct 2nd year
13th March 2014, 07:44 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The best course for you to join after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering is Computer Science Engineering.

As you have completed in Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, directly you will be given admission to 2nd year of Engineering course in CSE.

In addition, at the time of job opportunities also, Diploma candidates will be given preference than regular B.Tech candidates.

The reason is that they believe Diploma candidates will be having more subject knowledge than regular B.Tech candidates.

The admission for 2nd year of Engineering course will be given through Lateral Entry Scheme on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

You should crcak ECET Exam to get admission for Engineering course.

So, have good preparation for this Exam by collecting previous year papers and practicing the same.

Have the exam pattern and weightage and carry out your preparation accordingly.

If you secure good rank in this Exam, you will be given admission for Engineering course in top colleges.

Once you get admission in top college, if you perform well in academics and if you are strong enough in subject knowledge, you will easily get job opportunities in MNCs.

Wish you all the best.
22nd May 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what are course are there in engineering after completing diplamo in computer engineering
1st June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my SSC exam n vill get 90 percentage ,so after that which line is good for my carier in fiploma
17th June 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 3 years diploma in computer engineering after10then what should i do know i have not done 2 please help mme
30th June 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I had completed my 3yr Diploma In Computer Engineering What Courses i can apply ?? (I didn't do 2)
29th August 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I m feeling very difficult in engineering,because i joined after diploma in computer science.. I want to go for a job.. Can I??
15th November 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my diploma in computer technology.
Which courses i can choose after diploma
4th December 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what computer courses can i do after completing my diploma as we are going to get 2,3 months break plz tell me
20th December 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi am studying in diploma first year in computer , so plz tell me what i have to do increas my confidance?
10th February 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in Elections and telecommunications. Now I am doing hardware and networking course and taken admission in Amie but I am worried whether I can clear Amie successfully or not. Is there any other choice please help.
10th February 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in Elections and telecommunications after 10 std. Now I am doing hardware and networking course and taken admission in Amie but I am worried whether I can clear Amie successfully or not. Is there any other choice please help.
27th February 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

hiii..!! i dont want to do a dgree after the compliting diploma in computer..so which course i can join after compliting it..??
26th March 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in Computer engineering in india so i am finding a course that is better and i want to do it out of india can u suggest what should i do??
24th June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science and engineering next I will join in m.c.a
22nd July 2015, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

My self Mithun Gajbhare i have completed my diploma in computer engineering what do i do next ?
17th September 2015, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I completed diiploma in 2011 with 89 percent may I know good course to join and to go for job as am a housewife noe
3rd December 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in cs i have 2 backlock sub of 1st year other than i got good result in rest them i have intrerst to B.tec there is any problem of backlock sub pls replay me
i need ans for this pls replay.............
23rd June 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What courses to do after the completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
i got 67% in diploma. no knowledge of practical,my financial problem,so do not get admissin in BE.my father said any courses completed in computer software, hardware networking.i dont no in situation,suggest me..Nitesh Bhandarkar
3rd July 2016, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I look for study in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering after 10th ???
28th February 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in computer engineering so now what should i do to get a good placement...? & what is your opinion about CCNA networking course and related job opportunities....?
6th March 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Shall I join in bsc nutritionist course after completing diploma in computer science
11th March 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have passed computer engineering diploma above 60% now which course better for me for one year
28th March 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I completed diploma in computer engineering but i dont want to do degree so what I do next course??
14th May 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing degree with computer science engineering.....can you suggest me. PG diploma course are best or not after BE with C's in animation & cyber security...
8th April 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing diploma in computer engineering....now which course better for me for 3 months & also BE for second year useful this course
4th June 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My diploma in engineering exam was just finished then after result I had choose best option .so direct entry is available in
Btech
30th December 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to better after diploma in computer science engineering plss suggest me
25th July 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in computer. But I am not that much good in programming....can anyone tell !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?