8th October 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

iam in my btech final yr..is it right time to start preparing for civils after my btech..or is it too late???

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  2. How to start preparation for Civils? I am studying final year
  3. How to start preparation for Civil Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech course?
  4. How should I start my preparation to become an IPS being a candidate pursuing final year of BE?
  5. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Civils in this year being a candidate going to complete B.Tech by upcoming April?
  7. Should I start preparation for Civils after qualifying BCA? What is the age limit for it?
  8. How to start my preparation from college days to become an IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  9. How to start for the preparation for Physiotherapy? Books to be referred for it?
  10. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Should I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(ME) 2nd year? -- [New]
  13. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  14. Time table for preparation for Civils?
  15. How to start the preparation for CAT entrance exam?
  16. How may I get details about civil exams? I'm pursuing B.Tech
  17. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  18. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
16th July 2013, 12:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

You can start with exam preparations now onwards. First of all, you need to prepare for preliminary examination. There are two papers for preliminary exam, paper I and paper II. . Questions on current events, History, Indian/World Geography, Indian Polity, etc are asked for paper I. English language, comprehension, logical reasoning, mental ability, etc are some of the topics asked for paper II. Preparation for mains and interview can be made self or with the help of any of the coaching centers.
13th August 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Is there any chance to write civils exam in telugu?
6th September 2013, 10:50 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Dear aspirant,
You are already late to start your preparation for civils.Actually civil is not an easy task,it needs years of hard work.At least we need plan from our starting of our degree onwards.Now you have to start your preparation.So work hard from now onwards.If you work hard you can crack the exam.
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?