8th October 2012, 09:31 PM
lalit383

Can I apply for Loco Pilot Post after passing science? I am a Polytechnic student of last year in automobile Engineering

i am 12th passed in science<non med> and now i am a polytechnic student of last year in automobile engg so can i apply for loco pilot post

10th April 2013, 10:03 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Loco Pilot Post after passing science? I am a Polytechnic student of last year in automobile Engineering

hi,

Required Qualifications for Loco Pilot

To give the exam you need to be a 10 pass out and you should have completed your ITI in any trade from a recognized university

If you have a diploma degree in mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics then also you can apply for this exam

your age should between 18 to 30 years

however there is age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates

Selection procedure includes written exam and personal interview...........
19th May 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Loco Pilot Post after passing science? I am a Polytechnic student of last year in automobile Engineering

I completed my iti .but i failed.am i eligible for locopilot exam
19th May 2013, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit383 View Post
i am 12th passed in science<non med> and now i am a polytechnic student of last year in automobile engg so can i apply for loco pilot post

This post conducted by the railway recruitment board under the ministry of railways and the RRB is to make recruitment for the group C staff posts in the various departments.

If you have ITI or DIPLOMA degree then you are applicable for Assistant Loco Pilot Exam.

Applicable ITI department are -

Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wire-man/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Applicable Diploma department are -

Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category.

If you have completed Automobile Engineering then you are applicable for Assistant loco pilot exam .

In The RRB Assistant loco pilot Examination, Questions will be asked from Technical, Non Technical, General English, General Awareness, Arithmetic's, Reasoning etc.

For more details about this exam , Please visit to http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
24th June 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I am science student. I want to become loco pilot. can I fill the form in 2017 .you are suggest me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?