6th March 2011, 11:02 AM
sharafat jatoi

Procedure and syllabus of entrance exam for admission in Environmental Sciences in PU Lahore?

I want to get admission in environmental sciences in p u Lahore . plz infom me about procedure and syllabus entrance exam ? can i get admission ? i have complete my B SC B Ed 3 year program from university of education ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship to study in abraod after completion of M.Sc in environmental sciences?
  2. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Can an M.Sc student do M.Tech. in environmental sciences without clearing GATE?
  5. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Environmental Sciences being a M.Phil candidate?
  9. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam.
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  11. How can I take admission at IBU PU Lahore? What is the requirement
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
  14. Which is a better option after MSc environmental sciences between M.Tech and Ph.D?
  15. What are the options available in doing masters in environmental sciences?
  16. Are there any government jobs after B.Pharm?
  17. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  18. Is it possible for me to do PG diploma in Environmental Sciences after doing graduation in mechanical engineering
16th August 2011, 04:03 AM
pk827

Default Re: Procedure and syllabus of entrance exam for admission in Environmental Sciences in PU Lahore?

hi dude....

Here is the informatio, about which u are searching...

http://ilm.com.pk/education-news/datesheets/punjab-university-lahore-entry-test-2011/

Check out the above given link.. 100% it will help u to get ur desired information....
Have a gud luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?