9th October 2012, 11:42 AM
karthik181991

What are the Higher studies after completion of B.E?

sir,
now i'm doing final year of specialization in aeronautical ....
i would like to do more in relevant area ... please suggest me..

17th October 2012, 09:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Higher studies after completion of B.E?

M.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering will be suitable for you. It is also possible to look for courses like M.E in Air Craft Maintenance engineering or M.Tech in Aerospace engineering. M.E degree is also offered in Space Engineering & Rocketry also. You can also look for MBA degree with specialization in Operations, Systems, etc. Those who are interested to study outside India can look for MS programs.
6th November 2012, 04:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik181991 View Post
sir,
now i'm doing final year of specialization in aeronautical ....
i would like to do more in relevant area ... please suggest me..

You have completed your B-Tech Aeronautical degree so you have so many chances for higher study .I have discussed the options for you .Your stream is too good for higher study .

If you want to go for management study then You can apply for MBA course through CAT ,MAT ,XAT ,CMAT score .Now MBA course is very demanding so you can try for it .

The next Higher study option is M-Tech .This options is better for you Because you are B-Tech or BE student , But you must have valid Gate score.If you have GATE score then you are eligible GATE stipend per month .

For JRF post there is no restriction any entrance exam but for SRF post you must have a valid GATE Score .These two post are not for higher study but these are good for higher study.

The other option is to do PHD , Maximum Institute provide PHD degree for B-tech candidate .If you have valid GATE score then you are applicable for PHD course .In that case your PHD course duration is above 5 years .
7th November 2012, 12:34 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Hello Karthik,

You have selected a very interesting stream of Engineering , i.e., the Aerospace Engineering.

Now , you want to know that what should you do after completing your B.E. In Aerospace Engineering , then here are the options for you , you can select any one of them as all are quite interesting and will prove quite beneficial for you too in the future.

* As you are about to complete B.E. , then the first and the best option for you will be to go for M.E./M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. This is because if you complete the two years post graduation course then there are number of chances for you to get a lucarating placement in world`s top Aircraft Companies with high packages.

* Secondly , if you don`t like to go for the first one , then you should choose Management as nowadays , MBA Pass out students are in high demands in many MNCs.

So , i just suggest you to choose the one in which you have the most interest.

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.

20th June 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am completing BE aeronautical engg and now i want to do MBA but i am confuse which stream of MBA should take ......plz guide me show right path for my career....pls reply immediately...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?