9th October 2012, 05:03 PM
Azra Rashid

How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?

Gud noon,
m doing bsc.biotech n i want to know that from where i have to do msc biotech.....i want to do msc biotech from abroad because the scope of biotechnology is more than in comparison to India....So kindly tel me the famous universities name from where i have to persue my msc biotechn also give me the info about the entrance exam n fee structure n job opportunities too....
kindly help me that's why i will make my future bright....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  2. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  3. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  4. MSc biotechnology from abroad?
  5. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  9. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  10. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  12. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  14. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology? How can I apply?
  16. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
11th April 2013, 01:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?

hi,
You have to apply GRE exam as well as Toefl exam to do MS course in abroad.

GRE exam stands for graduate record exam.

TOEFL exam stands for test of English foreign Language.

Eligibility;[--

----You must be passed graduate degree from a recognized university

---There is no maximum age for GRE exam./

Gre score is valid for 5 years.

You have to join Best coaching centre of GRE exam to crack this exam.

Toefl exam is conducted to test your English LaNGUAGE SO THAT you can easily Talk with other members of Abroad.

All the best....................
30th June 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir iam studing bsc 2 nd year in biotechnology so i want know is there any value for doing msc biotechnology in ap or in india so plz give me reply as possible sir
30th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing b.sc biotechnology from k.uk related field person contact on my gmail [email protected]
15th April 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing my study msc biotechnology on which base I'll go to the abroad for earning and doing something more better????
28th May 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

WILL I BE PAID MORE AFTER M.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY FROM ABROAD? AND GOOD UNIVERSITY TO PURSUE M.SC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY?
25th June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do Msc biotechnology from abroad with scolarship and with 60% in bsc biotech???????????????
15th November 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for m.sc biochemistry in UK. Can I get admission through any exams or scholarships?
13th September 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What exam i want to prepare to do MSc biotechnology in America
3rd April 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.sc biotech in abroad after
completion of b.sc biotech and what fee structure for this study.
16th July 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc biotechnology from a college under jammu university. I have chemistry, biotechnology, zoology and english as my subjects. Can you suggest me what should i do after bsc. In which branch should i apply. What are the career opportunities and expected salaries. And is it possible to do msc biotechnology from abroad for me, because i don't have enough knowledge about biotechnology at ug level. Plz reply soon.
3rd November 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm presently pursing 3rd year in b. SC biotechnology. May I no which college is good for m. SC in biotechnology in abroad and do also let me know how to apply for the particular university/college and entrance exams and fee details. Thank you in advance.
28th July 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best or good for BSC biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?