9th October 2012, 04:45 PM
abubakkar sid

How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland

how to get permission to go inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like ford, tvs, maruthi, ashok leyland like these. please give a clear procedure

Related Questions:
18th February 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland

Hello Sir,

I am K.S. Amarnath doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at Madha Engineering College, Chennai. I would like to do implant training in your organization with our three class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]

Waiting for your reply,

With thanks.
22nd February 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland

hello sir,
I am prakash, doing BE mechanical engineering,i would like to get a industrial visit on ashok Leyland,I request you to deliver the procedure to get the industrial visit permission.

with thanks
27th March 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir .i want inplant training in ashokleyland in electrical dept how can applying procedure
27th March 2013, 03:52 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
I am prakash, doing BE mechanical engineering,i would like to get a industrial visit on ashok Leyland,I request you to deliver the procedure to get the industrial visit permission.

with thanks

Hello Prakash!

One Thing is for sure am telling you , you can't visit an Industrial tour unless or Until you have some reference over there.

Which ever company you like to visit personally or College tour.

Your professors either or any student who can manage reference must be there so he can talk to them and get a permission over there.

Once you got a permission for Industrial visit Inform you HOD about the same. and The Procedure follows:

A college Permission letter have to be submitted at the Company and Fix a date for the tour.

The talk must be done by any senior Faculty , Principal or HOD.

And that's all you need.

College ID's must be compulsory during Visits.

So for Ashok Leyland, Try for a person who have some consult person over there and go through them.

All the best!!
27th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to go for implant training in any of the companies you need to visit the companies in person and talk to the persons there to get permission for the training.

The companies you mentioned are one of the top companies and you need to get a certificate to get a training there.

So it is better to go as soon as possible to the place and apply for training course.

Thank you,

All the best.
18th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am 2nd year BE students in chennai sir i want to summar trainnig inplant.(ASHOK LEYLAND< TATA MOTORS) so please sir give me a infrom as soon as. please sir.M no-9655818530
22nd April 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,
how to get permission for inplant training in automobiles company.
26th April 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I am S.MUSAKAN SIVA doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at KAMARAJ COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,VIRUDHUNAGAR. I would like to do implant training in your organization with our TWO class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]

Waits for your reply,
10th May 2013, 07:36 PM

Post Re: How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland

hello sir,
I am prakash, doing diploma mechanical ,i would like to get a industrial visit on ashok Leyland,I request you to deliver the procedure to get the industrial visit permission.

with thanks[/QUOTE]
22nd May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am Nandhakumar.G.S doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at maria Engineering College, attoor , kannyakumari.. I would like to do implant training in your organization with my 6 class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]

Waiting for your reply,

With thanks.
5th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

hello!! sir,
can u please list out companies who provide inplant training for eee students.. also the procedure how to apply at some well known companies.??
24th August 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,i inform you to abt my ipt ...bcoz i had an oppurtunity bt i culdnt partice by some unable cndn...so tis tme i xpct to do my ipt in reputd cmpanies,pls snd ur suggstn to my id,its [email protected]!-!as soon as possble
13th September 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am Abinanth.M doing 3rd year mechanical engineering k.S.Rangasamy college of technology,tiruchencode,namakkal. I would like to do implant training in your organization with my 3 class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]
22nd September 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is m.ramachandran and I am studying BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in m.kumarasamy college and. I would like to do implant training in your organization with my 6 class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the message to [email protected]
10th October 2013, 07:50 PM
purushothamansekar

Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakkar sid View Post
how to get permission to go inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like ford, tvs, maruthi, ashok leyland like these. please give a clear procedure
to internship
29th November 2013, 04:15 PM
areef.s

what procedure for ford company in implant training
5th December 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.tech 2nd year. And how should i approach for an inplant training in automobile cpmpanies
11th December 2013, 05:15 PM
KVLNREDDY10

RESPECTED SIR
I the 2nd year mechanical engineering student i want to do the in plant training in the ashok leyland but i dont know about the actual procedure how to get the permission from the organisatin
@gmail.com so please tell me the process about this sir and kindly send me about this to kvlnreddy
12th March 2014, 08:31 PM
sharmapreetam

Thumbs up Re: How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland

sir
i am persuing B.tech in automobile engineering and i want to do summer internships in ashok leyland alwar so what the procedure of this
26th March 2014, 01:27 PM
JAYDIP.PATEL8491

Default Apply for job in automobile company

I am deploma automobile & 2.6 nyears exp. In starline cars pvt,ltd patan (maruti suzuki workshope)& 2 month worked job in autonova showroom(mistubishi workshope)ahmedabad.
9th April 2014, 10:59 AM
bharadwaj.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by abubakkar sid View Post
respected sir,
iam bharadwaj from salem. i am doing my 2nd year B.E automobile in karpagam university, coimbatore. I was searching for an inplant training in automobile manufacturing industries... i wish to finish my IPT before 15th june.....
28th April 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am G.Ramachandran third year mechanical engineering
i'm interest implant training in ashokleyland what are the procedures in implant training to apply my email id is
[email protected]
25th May 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am M.Dhivaker doing third year mechanical engineering at SRI RAMAKRISHNA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, coimbatore.
i am intersest to do implant training in FORD companie in chennai with my three class mates.So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]
26th May 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am s.yokesh,i doing 2nd year mechanical engineering i living in dharmapuri,
i am intersted to inplant training for our company what are the procedure in implant training to my email.id:[email protected]
26th May 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am s.yokesh,i doing 2nd year mechanical engineering i living in dharmapuri,
i am intersted to inplant training for our company what are the procedure in implant training to my email.id:[email protected]
9th July 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
I am md. Minhaj ali.
I am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering. ..I want to training in maruti suzuki in company..after 6 th sem....I live in patna....but also doing b.tech in rohtak haryana.......
Emil [email protected]. ...please contact me.....
9th July 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

we the group of around 110 members from M.Kumarasamy college of engineering, Karur, Tamil Nadu wish to have industrial visit in Ashok Leyland, Hosur. Please send me the formalities and the procedures to be followed to my mail.I will be much obliged to you.

E-mail :[email protected]
10th July 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Chandan Kumar doing b-tech mechanical engineering at Dr.mgr university.and I am in 3rd year.sir I want to do trainig in Tata motors.what are the procedure for doing the implant training....sir please send me the details on my email [email protected] contact me...i am waiting for your responce sir...
23rd July 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

i am L.prasanth doing BE mechanical engineering 2nd year at GTEC. Sir i want implant training with Hyundai company.
What are the procedure for doing the implant training.....sir please send me the details on my email id [email protected]
Please contact me sir....i am waiting for your information....
thank you,
23rd July 2014, 07:48 PM
prasanth atr

Hello sir,

I am L.prasanth doing BE mechanical engineering at GTEC.and i am in 2nd year.
Sir i want to do training in Hyundai company.what are the procedure for doing the in plant training.sir plz send me the details on my email id ([email protected]).......
Please contact me...i am waiting for your response sir..
8th August 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

i am K.S.PANDIYAN doing BE automobile engineering 3rd year at karpaga vinayaga college of engineering and technogly. Sir i want inplant training with ford company.
What are the procedure for doing the implant training.....sir please send me the details on my email id [email protected]
Please contact me sir....i am waiting for your information....
thank you,
23rd August 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir, I'm an automobile 1st year student studying in sathyabama university. I would like to go for inplant training in any automobile industries to develop my training skills, but I do not know the procedure to go for training. Sir an automobile engineer is my childhood dream, so please tell me the procedure about inplant training. It's my humble request.for contact pls call to 9500091079
29th August 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hair sir,my names B.Anil Reddy,am a automobile 2nd year student in sathyabama university, chennai. I would like to ask that , how to apply the implant trainings.am very interested to do implant training in any a automobile companies. Please send me the producer about the implant training this is my email :[email protected].
5th October 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I'm an Mechanical Engg 3rd year student studying in JIT. I would like to go for inplant training in any automobile industries to develop my training skills, but I do not know the procedure to go for training. Sir an automobile engineer is my childhood dream, so please tell me the procedure about inplant training. It's my humble request.for contact pls call to 8508462435
5th October 2014, 09:04 PM
Srini Soundh

Hello Sir,

I am K.S.srinivasan doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at Jayalakshmi Engineering College, Thoppur. I would like to do in-plant training for this month. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]
1st November 2014, 06:00 PM

Hello Sir,

I am K.MOHAMMED KASIM ALI doing 3rd year mechanical engineering at Tamil Nadu Polytechnic College, Madurai. I would like to do implant training in your organization with our four class students. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]

Waiting for your reply,

With thanks.
K.MOHAMMED KASIM ALI
20th November 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am A.VEERAMANI doing 2nd year mechanical engineering at panimalar institute of technology,chennai.I would like to utilize IMPLAT TRAINING for your organization with my class stutents. I kindly request you to send the procedure to my email ID as given bellow.
[email protected]

Waiting for your positive reply,
with thanks
A.VEERAMANI.
2nd December 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am R.Narasimmaraj doing 3rd year
mechanical engineering at Park college of technology . I would like to do in-plant
training for this month. So we need the
procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to
enter in your organization. I kindly
request you to send the procedures to
my email id as shown below:[email protected]
30th May 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am K.srinivasan doing 3rd year
mechanical engineering at Jayalakshmi Institute of technology . I would like to do in-plant
training for this month. So we need the
procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to
enter in your organization. I kindly
request you to send the procedures to
my email id as shown below:[email protected]
19th July 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am Rajamanickam,doing final year mechanical in NIET(coimbatore).As I need to they inplant training on our company .
,please permit for inplant training on our company thanking you....
any informationfor contact my email id
.....06tajamanickam
5th December 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am N.Dinesh Kumar studying 2nd year B.E. Mechanical Engineering in Mahendra Institute of Technology Nammakal . I would like to do inplant training in your organization with two of my class students. l kindly request you send me the procedures to my mail Id or to my mobile number below
[email protected] (or) 7708772858

Thank you
With respects: N.Dinesh Kumar
14th February 2016, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m Shahbaz Ahmed from SRM university Chennai and I want to do inplant training in your organization. So please send me the procedure to my email id- [email protected]
8th November 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Santhosh Kumar studying 3rd year Mechanical engineering from KS Rangasamy College of Technology.I would like to do in-plant training in your organisation.I kindly request you to send the procedure to my mail id:[email protected]
30th March 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am ganesh Kumar studying 3rd year in Alagappa chettiar college, karaikudi. I want to go to in plant training in Ashok Leyland, this summer. How should I apply for it. My email: [email protected].

Waiting for your reply
3rd July 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am birdheep studying 4th year Mechanical engineering from Rajivi Gandhi engineering College of Technology.I would like to do in-plant training in your organisation.I kindly request you to send the procedure to my mail id:[email protected]
20th October 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am NAVEEN SRIDHARAN .B doing 3rd year mechanical engineering VIDYAA VIKAS college of engineering and technology, tiruchengode, namakkal. I would like to do implant training in your organization with 3 or 4 student. So we need the procedures for INPLANT TRAINING to enter in your organization. I kindly request you to send the procedures to my email id as shown below:
[email protected]
19th November 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, This is R. REXIN RAJ of COIMBATORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY currently doing my 2nd year B. E MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. I along with 8 students are very much interested to go for IMPLANT TRAINING in your esteemed company ASHOK LEYLAND. Hence i kindly request you to mail me the procedure for getting permission for IMPLANT TRAINING. THANKING YOU. EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
MAIL ID. [email protected]
2nd June 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

This is T.ABHINESH of Paavai college of engineering currently doing my 2nd year BE automobile engineering. I Would like to do inplant training in your organisation with 2 or 3 class members.so we need the procedure FOR INPLANT TRAINING. kindly reply to my email [email protected]
4th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, this is ,S.Abdul yasar of global college of engineering and technology of vellore,currently doing final year BE MECHANICAL i would like to do inplant training in Ashok leyland or TATA or FORD with 8 class members .so kindly send us the procedure to be follwed. kindly reply me at
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?