10th October 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for West Bengal Preliminary exam for SC candidates

what is the age limit for West Bengal primary exam for the SC candidates in the year 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015? -- [New]
  2. What is the age limit for OBC candidate to sit for the Assistant Exam under SSCWB Government of West Bengal?
  3. What's the age limit of West Bengal TET exam for general categories? What's the exam date for the same?
  4. What is the age limit and education qualification to appear for West Bengal TET exam
  5. Age limit for West Bengal Group C and D has been increased to 40 years by the CM Mamta Banerjee?
  6. Is B.A certificate of EIILM university is valid in Odisha
  7. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  8. What is the qualification required to become a CBI officer?
  9. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  11. What is age limit for various civil services in India? any relaxation criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I sit for WB School service commission having 40% marks?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Upper age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission? I am 39 years old
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
1st September 2015, 12:27 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for West Bengal Preliminary exam for SC candidates

West Bengal Preliminary test is the first stage of West Bengal Public Service Commission held once by ministry of education of West Bengal Government for recruitment of officers at higher administrative post.

The qualification required for appearing in the Preliminary test are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with age lying in between 21 years to 33 years. Further age relaxation of 3 years, 5 years & 10 years are provided to OBC, SC/ST & PH candidates respectively.

* You must have done your graduation degree or must be in the final year of same with any discipline of your interest from a recognized university.

The examination is held in three stages which are held in order as given :-

Stage I) Preliminary test, Stage II) Mains & Stage III) Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?