10th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval

Hi Friends,

I did my diploma in mechanical engg, now currently i'm working in Bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  2. Any B.Tech part time college in Gurgaon with AICTE approval?
  3. Is it possible to see the approval letter from AICTE which they are referring at their site? Does ICE need AICTE approval every year?
  4. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  5. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  6. Does MBA require AICTE approval? Does SMU has AICTE approval for MBA(HRM) course?
  7. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  10. How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore
  11. List of institutes providing M.Pharm course with AICTE and PCI approval?
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  14. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  15. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  16. B.Tech from non-AICTE approved college is valuable? Distance B.Tech and B.Tech full time course are both equal? -- [New]
  17. How may I get the copy of AICTE approval letter of DY Patil College of engineering, Pimpri, Pune?
  18. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?

11th December 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval

Hi Friends,
I did my diploma in
mechanical engg, now
currently i'm working in
pune, i want to
continue my higher
program(B.E or B.tech) in
part time, which college
are provide part engg
program in pune
with AICTE approved.
please help me to find
out the colleges and
send the details to my
mail ID
[email protected].

8th September 2013, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval

Hi friends i am in railway and i am DM.E is there any parttime automobile course of automobile in chennai kindly inform best AICTE colledge in chennai my email id is [email protected]

31st December 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends, I did my diploma in mechanical engg, now currently i'm working in bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID [email protected]

11th April 2015, 10:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE and UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning or part time.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals for all its streams.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.

11th April 2015, 10:55 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE and UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning or part time.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a far more than 40% as practicals for all its branches.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?