6th March 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?

can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for girls for writing or joining the National Defence Academy..? What are its particulars? What should be the minimum height for girls? Physical fitness and eyesight??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for height in NDA for girls
  2. Can girls apply for NDA? What are the requirements? Where to submit the forms? Is a good course for girls?
  3. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  4. What is the eligibility for girls to join in NDA?
  5. What is the minimum height needed for girls to join Airforce?
  6. Can girls join R&AW? Eligibility criteria for girls to join R&AW? Age limit, qualification and basic pay?
  7. Can girls appear for NDA Exam? Will there be any job opportunities for girls in NDA?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does a female candidate is eligible to join NDA after qualifying all the stages?
  10. Can girls apply for NDA entrance exam after 12th? What is the eligibility limit for girls
  11. How to get admission in girls in NDA? What is the minimum height and weight?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for girls to apply for NDA examination?
  13. Why girls are not allowed for NDA entrance exam?
  14. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy? -- [New]
  16. Can girls apply for NDA air force wing entrance exam? What is the eligibility for that?
  17. Eligibility criteria of NDA for Girls? Date of NDA exam? Last date of registration for NDA?
  18. Are girls allowed/eligible to answer NDA exam?
9th August 2011, 05:16 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?

Girls are not allowed to join NDA or appear for the exam. NDA is not meant for girls. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam in the age category of 16.5 years to 19 years having passed their class 12th board exam or equivalent exam with at least 60% aggregate marks secured in PCM.

Candidates appearing for these qualifying examinations can also appear for the NDA exam.

No, female candidate is allowed to give NDA exam, so as no eligibility criteria is defined for them about height or eye sight.
25th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?

what are the minimum and maximum heights and weights to get into nda
26th October 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

is there no carier for girls in army........?????if yes then tell me what r their requirments????
29th October 2011, 01:08 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear friend ,

It is very good to listen that you want to do something for your country.

But dear friend NDA is only meant for Boys only.

You can't appear for NDA.

The only exams for entry of girls are-
1.SSC(Short Service Commission)-
Qualification required- Any graduate degree/BE/B Tech degree with minimum 60% marks and having passed Physics and maths in class 12th.

Age limit- 19-23 years

Advertisement Schedule- In the month of March and September.

And the required height of girls in Defense must be at least 150cm.

Good luck
31st October 2011, 08:26 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Minimum height requirement is 157 cm. .... Of course, Boys and girls from any stream can join NDA after he/she passed out from the 10th class. .... Females candidates are not authorized to write the NDA exam,only male candidates can appear in ... The eligibility criteria for the Male candidates :- ...
1st November 2011, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for girls for writing or joining the National Defence Academy..? What are its particulars? What should be the minimum height for girls? Physical fitness and eyesight??
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Sorry to say that GIRLS are not eligible for NDA exam.

The Details of NDA exam is given below.

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DETAILS:-

Here are the important dates regarding upcoming NDA Exam.
Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
20th November 2011, 12:44 AM
princedangi

sorry dear girls cannot apply nda but after be/b.tech you are eligible for chort service commission ..okay have a nice future
29th November 2011, 12:33 PM
litunu

Girls are not allowed to join NDA or appear for the exam. NDA is not meant for girls. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the exam in the age category of 16.5 years to 19 years having passed their class 12th board exam or equivalent exam with at least 60% aggregate marks secured in PCM.

Candidates appearing for these qualifying examinations can also appear for the NDA exam.
12th January 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for girls to apply for NDA in up coming future?
27th January 2012, 11:32 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
I am sorry to say that girl are not eligible for N.D.A exam after 12th.
Only unmarried boys are eligible for N.D.A

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
4th March 2012, 12:50 AM
ramandeep.2dec

NDA exam is only meant for unmarried boys in the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years with educational qualifications of 12th class pass. This entry is not open for girls. So, there is nothing about eligibility criteria.
17th May 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hii a m madiha,,,recently i have passed my bsc in chemistry,botany.nd zoology,,,,i want to join the army,,bat i want to know that is there have any feilds for girlz to join the army,,which feilds are availible 4 girlz and what are the requirments for joining thz post???
25th September 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i join any job of defence. sir i had passed my 10 2 as a private candidate with PCB from Cbse. Sir my eyesight is weak (3.05) & age will be 20. Sir my dream from childhood to join an army plz help me. Give me all information on my email id [email protected] sir i am very thankful to you for giving inf. Plz sir
7th November 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir grils eligibility for upse enterace exam?
11th November 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i passed 12th exam bio-maths (above 7o% marks every subject) this year 2012.i am 18 (female) and would like to be in indian navy service.am i eligible ? pls do reply
11th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,m 20 year old nd in btech 2nd yr mi eligible 4 ssc exam
28th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm Maria Peter, I would like to know about the oppertunities provided for girls in Indian Navy.
27th June 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I m studying in class 11 n I want to join NDA or IPS in this and if not possible then I want to do after completing my
Class 12.So, what are the sources and criteria to join?
I will be very greatfull to you if you give answer to my .
23rd April 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Girls should be allowd to give nda because we girls are also curious to join defence and serve for our country plz now you should allow us ro give nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?