11th October 2012, 03:55 PM
pradeepvip11

How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?

How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?

I have alos done b.com by 47% & m.com by 54%.

please also reply on my mail ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  10. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  11. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure? -- [New]
  14. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  15. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  17. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
22nd January 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?

How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
28th February 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?

what is the qulification to join LLB?
17th April 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

llb admission posibul the inter colification
3rd July 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join LLB course in Correspondence?
1st August 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I AM OLD OF 52 , I AM 102, I LIKE TO ADMISSION IN LLB, PLS ANSWER ME OF REQUIRMENT
2nd October 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

which grope people can join in llb
8th November 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bcom so how to apply LLB
26th November 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to register this course in correspondence?what is the formalitys?
21st January 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i am krishna. if i do llb from correspondence, am i applicable for govrenment job ?

reply- [email protected]
27th February 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

I m eligibie for bed bcoz I got 45% marks in 12. But 55% marks in ba
11th April 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done bca with 81% nd recently pursuing mba from HR
nd want to do llb.. plzzz suggest me
10th June 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. B.ed from pu with maths and economics . I want to do llb correspondence. Plz suggest [email protected]
20th July 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how to join LLB course in correspondence? what is process this course. plz suggest [email protected]
9th September 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course ?pl send my email I'd [email protected].
12th April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED BA WITH 44%. I AM 29 YEARS OLD. I WANT TO STUDY LLB FROM IGNOU. PLEASE ANSWER IN [email protected]. thanking you.
22nd April 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BA.with 63%. I am 32 y4s old. My wish to admission iń llb through IGNOU guide me please.
Thanking you
msthombare [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?