11th October 2012, 07:56 PM
ajay2reddi

Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai

Hai,

Plz let me know Medical seat availability and also fee structure of Private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai.

Waiting for reply EAGERLY.

Regards
Ajay

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  3. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  4. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  5. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  6. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  8. What is the fee structure in private medical college in Chennai and Pondicherry? -- [New]
  9. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  10. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  11. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  12. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  13. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for private medical college?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  16. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  18. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
14th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai

SEAT ALLOTMENT TO PRIVATE COLLEGES ACCORDING TO RANK 3544 THIS YEAR 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?