12th October 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I do IPCC without CPT after B.Com

Sir, can i do ipcc without cpt after bcom at present i am student of bcom fifth semester please tell me about ipcc (vijeta sharma)

18th January 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do IPCC without CPT after B.Com

Hello , I am Bcom (A/C) student . I want to prepare for CA or CS .Which option would be better for me. I am also a job doing girl in a govt. co. please suggest some other options if u have in your mind for me. my mail ID is [email protected] there any option for CA or CS. Pls reply.

Thanaks
5th February 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do articles after completing b.sc?
18th April 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the IPCC without attend the CPT exam after B.Com, but i obtain only at least 50% marks in my b. com examination in 2013
21st May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for IPCC without getting my sixth semester mark sheet but i wrote my sixth semester and waiting for my result
10th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I do IPCC without CPT after B.Com

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-ipcc-without-cpt-after-b-com-960482.html#ixzz2YdenJC7z
19th July 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do direct ipcc after B.com
30th August 2015, 04:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do IPCC without CPT after B.Com on the condition you have secured 55% marks in B.Com.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course.There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

One can register for CA-IPCC directly on the condition they have passed graduation degree.The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.

The fee structure for CA course are as under:-

For IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):

Prospectus - Rs. 100

Registration fee - Rs. 10000

Exam fee - Rs. 1600

For Final course : Rs. 8500

For ITT (Information Technology Training) : Rs. 2000
1st September 2015, 01:37 AM
JSD.

Yes of course!

Definitely you can go for the IPCC directly without appearing in CPT if you are having bachelor degree.CA-IPCC exam is conducted by the ICAI.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is, to have a bachelor degree in any stream. Also the appearing aspirant has to score minimum 60% marks in their graduation degree aggregate. If the graduation degree is from Commerce background then they have to score minimum 55% marks in their aggregate.

As you are telling that you are in the final year of your B.com so definitely you are eligible for this exam.You can register yourself for this exam on to the official website of the ICAI.You have to try to score more than 50% marks in your B.com aggregate ,so that you can be completely eligible for this exam.
8th July 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply ipcc directly after 3 years gap of completing B.com
12th June 2017, 04:52 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I do IPCC without CPT after B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i appear for IPCC without getting my sixth semester mark sheet but i wrote my sixth semester and waiting for my result
Yes you can register yourself for IPCC at this time. Don't wait for the result. After registration do ITT and Orientation and go for Articleship training. It is for 9 months. At this period your result may arrive submit marksheets at ICAI. Write the exam.

Else you have another choice. If you have any doubt in your results. Don't register. Go for IPCC coaching classes. Be prepared with the subjects. At the time when result arrives register for IPCC. Because registration itself costs 9000. And if you have less marks. ICAI won't refund the money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?