7th March 2011, 09:58 AM
shilpa.marne

Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?

i have completed bca 5th sem fom ignou. and i have done maths in 12th and in bca also.
and nw i want admission in mca from mumbai university regular.
what is the procedure for admission in mca??
and can i take admission in mca current year.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com?
  3. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  4. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  5. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  6. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  11. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MCA at IIT?
  13. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for applying M.Com in Mumbai University?
  15. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  17. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  18. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
11th March 2011, 04:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?

For securing admission to the MCA course you need to first of all complete your graduation. It should be from a recognised university. Also make sure you secure a good score. Normally admission should be after May. So if you can clear your Bachelors degree you can apply for the same.You must check the website for details regarding this.
23rd March 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?

hey dis is silky sharma...i hve completed my GRaduatin ..n want admission in DELHI UNIVERSITY ...so kindly tell me ki wen will d forms will bcme available...so dat i can ,move further........
25th March 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my TyBsc.it from vinayaka mission university. I want to do mca from mumbai university can i do and tell me procedure,
please send me mail about information for mca---mail id [email protected]
30th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am bca student from ycmou.can get admission in mumbai university for mca?
31st May 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my BCA.it from MP. I want to do mca from mumbai university can i do and tell me procedure,
please send me mail about information for mca---mail id [email protected]

thnks
1st June 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

ME RUTIKA. ME ATACH BSC CHI EXAM DILI. N MLA ATA MCA KARAYCH AHE TYA SATHI ME CET DILI PAN TYAT MLA PERCENTILE KAMI MILALE AHET TAR MALA MUMBAI MADHE ADDMITION MILEL KA MCA SATHI.
20th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

my BCA final year exam got over, now i wanna pursing MCA form mumbai university. So please tell me what should i do for direct addmision in mumbai collage..
U can mail me at [email protected]
21st June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th science with maths as a subject , bsc it and msc it .Can i get addmission in 3rd yr mca in mumbai?
23rd July 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i complete my BCA in Tilak Maharastra University. can i take admission in MCA in Pune university?
31st July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hey i have passed TYBCOM(ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE) I WANT TO DO MCA, CAN I TAKE ADDMISSION IN MCA (MUMBAI UNIVERSITY) WHT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MCA PLZ EMAIL ME on this id [email protected]
1st August 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc.IT last year.. Wats the procedure to take admission in mca
15th September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Shamsh Alam
I am persuing B.A. From DDU university Gorakhpur and i had mathes in 12 and i wana get admission in MCA in mumbai university,
Plz let me know admission will be happen on basis of cutt-off list or enterance level.
12th October 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed my B.Sc.I.T. from mumbai university..and i want to take the admission for MCA correspondence...What will b the Procedure for it? Is there any entrance Exam for Correspondence MCA...
19th January 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in commerce faculty. I stutied maths in 12th. I want to take admission for MCA. But i dont the admission procedure. What will be the procedure of admission and entrance test ?
31st March 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSc in computer science.Can i get admission to 3 rd year of MCA in Mumbai university.
13th May 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bca but i was not having maths in my 12th std . So, can i do mca ?
13th May 2012, 06:48 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa.marne View Post
i have completed bca 5th sem fom ignou. and i have done maths in 12th and in bca also.
and nw i want admission in mca from mumbai university regular.
what is the procedure for admission in mca??
and can i take admission in mca current year.
You can apply for MCA after completing your graduation from recognized university. Usually Admissions are conducted in the month of May.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
Aspirants who have done their BCA, BBA or B.Tech can apply for the MCA course. Students who have finished their graduation in science can also apply. These students must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 10+2. There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.

Academic Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course
Students who would like to join the MCA course must have a pass in graduation with more than 60 percent marks. They need to write an entrance exam as to get admission into the MCA course.

For list of mca colleges under Mumbai university view attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcalist.pdf(20.6 KB, 628 views)
18th February 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i want the information regarding the direct admission to mca 2nd year after bca from solapur university.
29th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

after completing TY Bsc (computer science) can i directly take admission in third year mca
16th June 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca from sndt university how can I get admission for mca from Mumbai university
Plz suggest me on argent based
14th June 2017, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello I am Farha recently I have completed BCA from NMU sir can suggest me how can take admission in mcą without entrance exam & without donation, please suggest me some better college that's full fill for my needs......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?