7th March 2011, 12:14 PM
meenukundu

Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam?

Tell me about qulification required for isro exam .
Plz send me answer in my email id [email protected]

7th March 2011, 12:46 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam?

Hello,

Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam are as follows: -

Eligibility for ISRO exam are as follows: -

1. Pass B.E. or B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engg. or Mechanical Engg. or Computer Science Engg. or Chemical Engg. or Electrical Engg. with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute / University.

2. Nationality - Indian

3. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

NOTE: - A candidates appearing in the final year can also apply.

For more details visit ISRO official website.

Good Luck
7th March 2011, 01:09 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Eligibility Criteria:

graduation from the recognized university .

Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University.

Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.

Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.
7th March 2011, 02:00 PM
agarwalnikita

Only Indian nationals can apply. The age of a candidate must not exceed 26 years.

A candidate must be a graduate with minimum 60%/First class.

A candidate must have a good knowledge of computer and a diploma of 1 year in Computer applications will be desirable.

For the post of Jr Assistant a minimum speed of 40 wpm and 80 wpm in English typing on PC and English stenography respectively is required in addition to the above qualifications.
7th March 2011, 02:19 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam?

ISRO Eligibility :-

Eligibility
  • BE or B.Tech in First Class with minimum of 65% aggregate (average of all semesters for which results are available).

• Candidates who are going to complete the BE or B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011

Age Limit
  • 35 years For General

• 40 years for SC/ST candidates &

• 38 years for OBC candidates as on 28-02-2011

Note* Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
7th March 2011, 03:56 PM
yogs.singh

ISRO Eligibility :-

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have done graduation from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

• Only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.
7th March 2011, 04:14 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

The minimum qualification required for joining ISRO is graduation prefrably in science or engineering discipline.

I think you are talking about ISRO entrance exam for recruitment of scientist/engineers. The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows:

Age limit - Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age. Age relaxation exists as per govt. rules.

Academic qualification - First class BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 65%.

For more details visit: www.isro.org
7th March 2011, 04:41 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam?

Dear friend,

In ISRO there different posts in different depatments, for each posts different qualification is required ie.

For the post of Scientists/Engineers aC and SCaC the qualification required is:

ME/M.Tech/MSc (Engg) or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent

And pre-eligibility qualification of BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engg) or equivalent should also be in First class with an aggregate of 65% (Average of all semesters).

MSc Degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.

Age limit.

For general candidates. Max 35 years
For SC/ST candidates. Max40 years
For OBC candidates. Max38 years

All the best.
7th March 2011, 09:28 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility for Isro Exam 2011:
Minimum qualification required for ISRO:
  • BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011
For more details visit: www.isro.co.in
7th March 2011, 09:30 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

The Notification was already released.
Last date Apply by online : 28.2.11

Eligibility :

BE/B.Tech or Equivalent in first class with an aggregate minimum 65%(average of all semester for which results are available)

Candidate who are slated to complete the B.E/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-2011 are also eligible to apply provided final degree is available by 31.8.11

Age limits :

35 yrs for general candidates.(as on 28.2.11)

38 yrs for OBC candidates.

40 yrs for SC.ST candidates,Ex-service and person with disabilities are Eligible.
8th March 2011, 10:08 AM
S.Gopiram
Junior Member+

eligibility for scientist or engineers: candidate must have degree in B.TECH OR BE.

Age limit: candidate must be below 35 years.
8th March 2011, 02:06 PM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

Eligibility:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011

Age Limit:
35 years as on 28-02-2011 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
For PWD persons, orders on reservation to the extent applicable will be extended for the above posts.

all the best................
8th March 2011, 03:27 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

For ISRO
you need to have a B.E./B.Tech from a recognized university
with 65 percent of marks ... also including final yr students
avg. percentage or all the semesters for which the results
are available.
further the age limitation are as follows

For general candidates. Max 35 years
For SC/ST candidates. Max40 years
For OBC candidates. Max38 years

the age i to be taken on 31.8.2011
8th March 2011, 04:27 PM

ISRO

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have done graduation from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

• Only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.
8th March 2011, 06:50 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam is graduation in technology.
you can apply in ISRO exam after your btech courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
8th March 2011, 08:59 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Qualification for India Space Research Organization (ISRO)

Technical Assistant

-->First Class Diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering,Telecommunication Engineering,Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering from the Recognized University

-->Maximum is 35 years and Age Relaxation is there for SC/ST,OBC,Ex-Serviceman and Physically Challenged

Scientist Assistant

-->First Class Degree in Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic and Communication,Telecommunication,Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering

-->Maximum is 35 years and Age Relaxation is there for SC/ST,OBC,Ex-Servicemen and Physically Challenged

Library Assistant

-->First Class Bachelor Degree in any Discipline and Master Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science from Recognized University

-->Maximum age limit is 35 years and Age Relaxation is there for SC/ST,OBC,Ex-Serviceman and Physically Challenged

All the Best
9th March 2011, 08:33 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Minimum qualification required for ISRO exam
Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
Only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.
Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.

Age Limit
35 years For General
40 years for SC/ST candidates &
38 years for OBC candidates as on 28-02-2011
Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.

good luck
6th May 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

how qalification require for isro exam
19th May 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I m a BE-EEE student going to complete my degree in 2011-12.when can i apply for isro entrance.when ii be exam and do i need to do any extra courses?
swapna
18th September 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

wot about the pattern for the exam to be held....can u tel me dat?????abt wot d questions cud be?only general topic o wot?
20th September 2011, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech ,i have information tech branch ,can i eligible for isro entrance exam, tell me please as soon as
20th September 2011, 05:51 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria For ISRO Recruitment :

Academic Qualification :

The candidate should be B.E/B.TECH or equivalent examination pass with minimum 65% marks.I think you have this criteria hopefully and you can sit in this examination

Age Limit :
For General : 35 years
For SC/ST : 40 years
For OBC : 38 years
22nd March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i am an electrical and electronics engineering student.am i eligible for astrophysics after my b.tech ?
17th July 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

iam an eletrical and electronical engineering student.is am eligible to isro after my b.tech
1st November 2012, 12:42 AM
manas.1989

The minimum qualification required for joining ISRO is graduation prefrably in science or engineering discipline.

I think you are talking about ISRO entrance exam for recruitment of scientist/engineers. The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows:

Age limit - Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age. Age relaxation exists as per govt. rules.

Academic qualification - First class BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 65%.

1st November 2012, 12:44 AM
manas.1989

24th February 2015, 04:49 PM
nithyanithu

Tell me about minimum qulification required for isro exam .
Plz send me answer in my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?