15th October 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Required qualification and age limit for attending SI of assam police?

I m graduate and my age is 27 years running. I wish to apply for SI of assam police. But i dont know the required quilification, percentage and age limit. So inform me please. Thanking you.

9th February 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required qualification and age limit for attending SI of assam police?

What is qualifications and age limit for sp police?
11th February 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required qualification and age limit for attending SI of assam police?

when the next exam will be conducted for the post of SI
10th April 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and required qualification for being an SI in Kerala?
3rd June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i am 32 years old lady i am mca and double m.a .i want to be dsp in punjab police
tel me the reqirements for this post
28th July 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hey, i am studing in 10th class, ad i want to become SP in punjab police so, can anyone suggest me for which stream i should opt for??
5th September 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am hslc passed.i want a post si.plz plz tell me sir.
6th September 2013, 05:02 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend for apply Assam police SI exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 18 years to 25 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Best of luck.......
21st December 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in defence for a plus two passed boy having c certificate with a grade?
29th December 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Subm hight how maney inches
20th April 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I will join as SI in assam police.what the physical qualification?please send the reply in email([email protected])
18th October 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

One must be 21 years to graduate. My question is that why between 18 to 25 years. It shall be 21 to 28. Am I wrong ? If yes, why ?
3rd December 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Hanamant vaggar from Badami m completed of BBA now m studyed of MBA so m capable for CA age 22 pls send me mi mail id([email protected])
4th January 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam ex serviceman i want to apply for si in assam?plz tell me the age limit and qualification required for these.
14th January 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir...
Iam aftab 25 yrs old...from hatigaon
I want to join assam police as a SI.i completed my graduation. I want to know what is age limit for said post.pls rply....
17th April 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am sabila from Assam.. As written by you... Said that one can apply for the post between 18to 25 years... Bt a person used to be graduate on 21 years of age... Sir I have passed out HS in arts .. ND my age is 19... I hv a deep dream of being SI of Assam... Sr pls cn u tell me which subject shall I take in degree...

Waiting for your kind reply
Sabila Begum
Assam dist:karimganj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?