7th March 2011, 01:41 PM
nandinis

Syllabus and reference books to prepare for NET examination in Physics stream?

i want to get the physics net syllabus and also the best suited reference books and sample question papers

7th March 2011, 05:42 PM
ac1989

Default Re: Syllabus and reference books to prepare for NET examination in Physics stream?

Here is the syllabus for NET (physics)

SYLLABUS FOR PAPER – I (PART A)
This part is common to all the candidates appearing for NET. There will be 40 objective type questions in Part ‘A’ of Paper I. Candidates are required to answer any 25 questions. In case a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answers will be evaluated.

All questions shall be of 2 marks each.

There will be negative marking for wrong answers.

TOPICS

General information on Science and its interface with society to test the candidate’s awareness of science, aptitude of scientific and quantitative reasoning. Questions would be so designed to judge the creativity, analytical ability and research aptitude of a candidate.

The questions would be setup in each of the subject areas of NET , viz., Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.

2. COMMON ELEMENTRY COMPUTER SCIENCE:

(Applicable to all candidates offering any subject area; A few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.)

SIMPLE ALGORITHMS AND COMMPUTATIONAL METHODS

For Part B please see the attachement

Following reference books will be helpful for you

Reference Books For Physics (NET)
1.Gate Through Physics For Gate/Net/JRE/GRE Physics And Other Competitive Exams, 1/e PBby Manaswi, Navin Price: Rs. 200

2.UBH Modern UGC NET/SLET : PhysicsPrice: Rs. 1595
3.Net Physics Joint Ugc-Csirby Sp Price: Rs. 200
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PS net physics.pdf(22.7 KB, 698 views)
1st April 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and reference books to prepare for NET examination in Physics stream?

pls tel me the application forms details of net 2011 .
7th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

which books should i read for net physics and from where i get these books
28th May 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for net exam in physics?
20th June 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

what is g i b b s
27th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

other paper syllabus
21st July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I m persuing master degree with physics as major , so can i try for net he yes them kindly tell of the complete syllabus.
4th August 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me method to swelect in net exam
20th August 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i am not satisfied or i can not see anywhere physics syllabus please help me.
8th September 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

when will you give job if we pass in net
6th October 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

what is new pattern of net exam for physics subject?
9th December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want new syllebus,question paper of physic net exam
2nd April 2012, 07:34 PM
gulzar ahmad thoker

Post Re: Syllabus and reference books to prepare for NET examination in Physics stream?

i am a physics student and want the study material for NET physics
27th May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i've done msc physics through dde from EIILM sikim.am i eligible to appear in ugc-csir net or wb set ?
25th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I've completed my M.Sc. in Physics from Pune university .I want to crack UGC NET Exam for JRF in Physics and going to appear in Dec 2012.Please inform me about revised syllabus ,recommended reference books an notifications about the same.
Also,suggest some tricks to qualify this exam .

Regard,Ms.Walanjkar Rutuja
15th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

please tell mi the syllabus of net exam in physics
16th August 2012, 12:29 AM
07vidhi

hello,

This part is common to all the candidates appearing for NET. There will be 40 objective type questions in Part ‘A’ of Paper I. Candidates are required to answer any 25 questions. In case a candidate answers more than 25 questions, only the first 25 answers will be evaluated.

TOPICS

General information on Science and its interface with society to test the candidate’s awareness of science, aptitude of scientific and quantitative reasoning. Questions would be so designed to judge the creativity, analytical ability and research aptitude of a candidate.

The questions would be setup in each of the subject areas of NET , viz., Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; Mathematical Sciences and Physical Sciences.

(Applicable to all candidates offering any subject area; A few questions dealing with basic computer awareness and uses.)

regards
vidh

TOPICS

For Part B please see the attachement

Following reference books will be helpful for you

Reference Books For Physics (NET)
1.Gate Through Physics For Gate/Net/JRE/GRE Physics And Other Competitive Exams, 1/e PBby Manaswi, Navin Price: Rs. 200

2.UBH Modern UGC NET/SLET : PhysicsPrice: Rs. 1595
3.Net Physics Joint Ugc-Csirby Sp Price: Rs. 200 [/QUOTE]
16th August 2012, 02:11 AM
prince raj1

hi frnd..
Reference Books For Physics (NET) :-
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureshipe
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: ramesh publishing house-delhi

UGC-CSIR JRF / NET Physical Sciences
by G K P
Publisher: g. k. publications pvt. ltd

Net Physics Joint Ugc-Csir
by Sp
Publisher: satya prakashan

CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Physical Sciences
by Anshul Gupta, Surekha Tomar
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
18th November 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

which book is best reference of ugc net physics examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?