7th March 2011, 02:43 PM
christy j

Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka

i am doing my 2nd puc karnataka but i did SSLC in kerala can i write karnataka cet examination?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  3. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  4. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  7. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  8. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  9. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  12. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  13. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  14. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  16. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
16th February 2012, 06:18 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka

This kind of exam does not depend upon any state eligibility.
You can give karnatka cet on behalf belong of kerala.
16th February 2012, 09:07 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka

Though the date for CET 2012 has been finalised as 3rd and 4th May, the regular notification is yet to be issued. You will get full details in that advt. Please keep visiting the page http://cet.kar.nic.in/cet2012/time_table.pdf regularly. The formal advt will be released in the last week of this month.

However, if you go through the CET 2011 notification in the webpage http://cet.kar.nic.in/cet2011/Brochure_files/CET_Manual_Book_11-52.pdf, you will note that a pass in the 12th or 2nd year of PUC is mentioned as the eligibility for all streams. Only the subjects vary for different streams. There is no mention of any particular state, either for 10th or 12th.

So, in my opinion, you are certainly eligible to appear in the CET 2012.

All the best.
9th March 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Sir,
Im from Kerala. I have studied from 1st to 10th in Kerala. Now
completed I PU in Karnataka and continuing II PU in Karnataka. Im I
eligible for KCET - 2012 ? Do I need to write kannada exam?

Thanks.
9th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Sir,
Im from Kerala. I have studied from 1st to 10th in Kerala. Now
completed I PU in Karnataka and continuing II PU in Karnataka. Im I
eligible for KCET - 2012 ? Do I need to write kannada exam?

Thanks.
3rd February 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my 10th in tamilnadu,but i am doing my 12th in karnataka.My father have studied for 10 years in karnataka.what are the verification should i produce to take up the cet exam ...
Please send it to "[email protected]" please.....thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?