16th October 2012, 03:23 PM
Keenjal Gala

How to take admission after completing B.Com Part I? I want to do M.Com part II

Sir I have Complted my Mcom Part 1..Want to Do M.com Part 2..want to take admisssion But last date of online admisssion has got Over?now how can i take admission in mumbai university For M.com Part 2 For contuinity My studies..sir please Know me n Help me?

24th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission after completing B.Com Part I? I want to do M.Com part II

How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
9th December 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission after completing B.Com Part I? I want to do M.Com part II

I pass B.com in 2013 from DD Autonomous college,keonjhar with 70% (honors) so can I take admition in M.Com in 2014 ?
24th July 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Want to take admission in m.com part 2,what is the fees structure and admission date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?