7th March 2011, 06:35 PM
abhilasha.anuragbhardwaj

How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

please guid me for studying ugc net. exams?which subject are best for me get ugc net exams?send me for study materials for preparing ugc net exams in best & easily way?

Related Questions:
  1. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  2. How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?
  5. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition?
  6. Relevant study material and syllabus for UGC NET Economics? Is it worth investing in correspondence institutes study materials? -- [New]
  7. Which study material/books should I use for UGC NET exams?
  8. How can I prepare for UGC NET exam of computer science
  9. How may I prepare for NET UGC exam? List of books considered good for preparation
  10. How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?
  11. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  12. Pattern and study material for preparation of UGC-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?
  13. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  14. Study material to prepare for UGC NET exam in Computer Science Applications?
  15. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  16. Which books or material should I buy for UGC NET exam?
  17. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? I am a MCA final year student
  18. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

hello, i am a microbiology student and want to do phd in related stream so kindly guide me about net exam.
kinjal
9th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

hello how to prepare ugc commerce paper1, paper2, paper3 please guide me about net exam
10th April 2011, 01:39 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

your post graduation subject is the good subject for preparing ugc net exam.
You should buy the books related to your subject for study material and search previous papers of your subject of ugc net and solve them.

ugc conduct their exam with 3 papers :
1- General Paper(Objective)
2-Your Subject(Objective)
3-Your Subject(Descriptive)

For more information and previous papers visit on:-
www.ugc.ac.in
12th April 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare ugc net exam ?
20th April 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare ugc net exam?i want to know about books which should i prefer for preparation (chemical science)?
22nd April 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.A in Education. Can it a good subject for getting U.G.C net?
25th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i have complted MA.Telugu how can i do Phd
1st May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I AM M.SC IN ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT & M.PHIL IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FROM NAGALAND UNIVERSITY,TEACHING BIO AND ENV. EDUCATION IN A ENGLISH MEDIUM ICSE BOARD SCHOOL.WHAT SHOULD BE MY FUTURE PLAN FOR A SUCCESSFUL LIFE.
12th May 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.A. in Philosophy and now i want to do P.Hd in Philosophy then How can i do.....?
16th May 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

please inform me how to prepare for home science net ?
16th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for linguistics?
is coaching necessary to get through net?
18th May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

iam M.Ed and preparing for ugc net.kindly guide me for answering 3rd paper
26th May 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

if i am M.A. in marathi than which subject are i give nat exam?
2nd June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am M.A in history and preparing for net please guide me
13th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

ya, iam a clinical nutrition & dietetics student, i want to attend the ugc net exam, is there any option? which subject i want to choose for net exam?
22nd June 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hiii
I have done MBA (IT & Mktg) , B.com (P) and I have around 6 yrs of work exp.(Corporate exp.)
I could not pursue the job because of family commitments.
Pls let me know how to go about it.Is management a good subject to take & what about the job options in delhi?

Rgds
Neeru
23rd June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how many questions should one attempt to clear ugc net chemical sciences ..........
24th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare so as to qaulify net in life science
26th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please inform me how to prepare for home science net ?
from h.sc better is 2 prepare with a TRUEMAN'S PUBLICATION.......as it iz gud for preparation purpose. it contains all info. regarding all d three papers of exam nd also hve d basic infos. wch has to be followed while attempting dis exam.......be confident on wot u hve prepared
27th June 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest me about study material and books for preparation of net(HR)
27th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

HI,I AM DOING M.A IN ENGLISH LITERATURE ,PLEASE GUIDE ME TO QUALIFY NET?THANKS!
3rd July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i have two options as my career,,is becoming lecturer after mca is gud or going in banking jobs is good???...i am doing bca3 right now...i am comfused which option is better
4th July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get study material for computer science
7th July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for UGC Net with social work. Please suggest where will I get the material
8th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to appear in net exam with the subject of classical music.Please suggest what would my be my course and where I can get the study material for exam?
16th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.A in economics can i do the net exams to be a lecturer and how
20th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Please send me NET question of Geography paper
22nd July 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i have done my msc food and nutrition can i do the net exams to be a lecturer and how
7th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i have done msc biotechnology..i want to go for net exam.what is the syllabus for net exam in biotechnology?
7th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Is coaching is necessary to clear net exam?
8th August 2011, 01:30 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

In order to do well in the UGC NET exam you need to be strong on mathematical calculation and be through in your text books.Also you need to fundamentally strong.
UGC conduct their exam with 3 papers :
27th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a condidate of MCA5tH SEMESTER .AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR NET-JRF & is there computer application as a subject for this examination?
28th August 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done my m.com.exams in first division and i want to know that how to prepair for UGC NET exam and which is the best book for it.
30th August 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

how many times i can give the exam of UGC net for lecturership
30th August 2011, 10:06 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

You should buy the books related to your subject for study material and search previous papers of your subject of ugc net and solve them.

www.ugc.ac.in

Thanks
31st August 2011, 02:39 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

www.ugc.ac.in

Thanks
5th September 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is a CA(chartered Accountant) who has not done his M.COM is eligible to appear in UGC NET exam? Is a CA degree is eqivalent to M.COM for the purpose of appearing in NET exam?
12th September 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a Microbiologist. Which subject should I choose for NET exam????
13th September 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

NEXT DATE FOR ART GROUP (HISTORY)
14th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A. M.phil in the subject of Bengali from Calcutta University. How i am prepare for UGC-NET Dec2011.
1st October 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

When the result of ugc-net(June,2011) will come.
1st October 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of NET JUNE,2011 will come?
3rd October 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I AM M.SC IN ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT & M.PHIL IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FROM NAGALAND UNIVERSITY,TEACHING BIO AND ENV. EDUCATION IN A ENGLISH MEDIUM ICSE BOARD SCHOOL.WHAT SHOULD BE MY FUTURE PLAN FOR A SUCCESSFUL LIFE.
hae dude if u come to know abt this then plz tell me
15th October 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

which is the good materia for english
11th November 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exams? Which subjects are the best for this exam?Study material for the exam?

just gothrough the upkar's publishing and trueman's publishing books
17th November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm M.A. in sociology. Is it good subject for ugc net exam?
22nd November 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

HI.currently I AM DOING M.COM PART-I.I want to become lecturer but i am confused to teach which subject further.I like to teach maths and management subjects.so please help me to come to a conclusion so that i can have a correct aim.
3rd December 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

hi.....sir i m vivek i m compaliet msw may centear govearment ki walfear job key barey may puri jankari chahata hu may esay kesay pripear karu........pls my e-mail [email protected]
9th December 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have done my m.com.exams in first division and i want to know that how to prepair for UGC NET exam and which is the best book for it.
hiiiiiiii,phle to first and seond paper ki full prepairation krna qki vo dono simple h or phir third ki krna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?