17th October 2012, 01:25 PM
Sudha bhajantri

Syllabus for the post of management trainee technical(computer science) for HAL exam

Hello sir could u tel mail me d syllabus for the post of management trainee- Technical(Computer Science) for HAL exam..

24th October 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of management trainee technical(computer science) for HAL exam

hello sir, will you please mail me the syllabus for management trainee (technical) for IT branch which is going to held on HAL
24th October 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of management trainee technical(computer science) for HAL exam

Syllabus for the management trainee(technical) in computer science
24th October 2012, 11:54 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

The syllabus for Hindustan aeronautics Limited exam for Management Trainee is -

The test will be of 2 ½ hours duration.

The test will be in three parts.

Part – I will consist of 20 questions on general awareness.

Part – II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning.

Part – III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned discipline of Engineering / Finance / HR.

The test can be taken in Hindi or English.

Eligible candidates will have to appear for an Objective Type Competitive Online Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
26th October 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for ur post :)
28th October 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for HAL entrance exam for management trainee post

plz send me a syllabus and previous sample papaer of HAL written exam for management trainee (technical) for AERONAUTICAL branch.

[email protected]
29th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a syllabus and sample paper of HAL written exam for Management Trainee(Techinical) for Computer Science.
29th October 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for hal entrance exam for management trainee post and name some refrence books
please send me a syllubus and previous sample paper of hal written exam for management trainee (technical) for computer science(information technology) branch
[email protected]
30th October 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previour paper of hal management (computer science) .to [email protected].
thnx.
1st November 2012, 08:55 PM
srkr.madhu

pls send me previour paper and syllabus(important areas) of hal management trainee (computer science) .to [email protected].
thnx.
4th November 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir could u tel mail me d syllabus for the post of management trainee- Technical(Computer Science) for HAL exam..

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-post-management-trainee-technical-computer-science-hal-exam-964026.html#ixzz2BGQwb4En
5th November 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, plz tell me the syllabus for the post of management trainee- Technical(Computer Science) for HAL exam 2012.
My email id is- [email protected]
8th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Can you please tell me what topics to prepare for management Trainee - technical (Information Technology) for HAL EXAM
9th November 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send the syllabus of management trainee, technical for compuer science.
my mail id1:[email protected]
mail id2:[email protected]
sir i hope you won't dissapoint me.
10th November 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

can you send syllabus and previous papers for computer science to my mail id:[email protected]
16th November 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus for Hal management trainee exam. For computer science department.
Please mail me at [email protected]
16th November 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus for Hal management trainee exam. For computer science department.
Please mail me at [email protected]
29th April 2013, 11:14 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for the post of management trainee technical(computer science) for HAL exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudha bhajantri View Post
Dear Sudha,
In Simple the exam will be conducted for 160 marks, for each question carries one mark, there is no negative marking.
The written exam will be asked from different topics are listed below
1. General Awareness (GK) — 15 Questions
2. General Engineering — 25 Questions
3. Specific Discipline — 120 Questions

Specific discipline means in your case Computer science.Basic concepts and important topics and applications from all semesters u have to see for this exam
27th September 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, mamtha here plz tel me the syllabus for mt technical computer science.should we read even basic electronics, electrical maths or only c- related questions
27th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the syllabus for post of management trainee- Technical(Computer Science) for HAL exam
28th October 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me the technical syllabus of hal for computer science
[email protected]
8th November 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir

Iam Tabrez,my request is that I want ADA (Aeronautical Development Agency) project assistant pa-1 exam syllabus for Computer Science.PLEASE PROVIDE ME IMEDIATELY ITS URGENT TO my Email: [email protected]
8th May 2015, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

I have attached the syllabus for HAL recruitment so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for HAL exam.txt(1.2 KB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?