20th October 2012, 09:25 PM
Purnachander rao

How to get CPT registration number?

sir i completed my registration for cpt december2012,i got my books but i cant get my cpt registration number how can i get my cpt registration number?

28th January 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get CPT registration number?

Sir i lost my Roll no. of my CPT please tell me how i can get back?
19th February 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my CPT roll no. which is needed to fill in may 2013 FORM...plz help hw can i get it...??
19th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is mohit pamnani and my father name is rajkumar pamnani and my mother name is mamta pamnani and damand draft no. is 241495 date 1/10/2012. i have not receive my enrolement no. plzzzz sent duplicate copy my e-mail id is mohit [email protected] plzzz plzzzz
20th February 2013, 03:09 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Don't worry when a student get registered for CPT they receive their registration letter between 25-30 days from the date of submission of form okay..

If by chance you do not get your registration letter within 30 days from the date of submission of form then go to Institute and take the your registration number, they will provide you, your registration number by seeing into system okay..

then you fill up your exam form.. and one more thing when you will go to institute submit a letter regarding non - receipt of registration letter that's it

VISIT THIS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS , I AM SURE THIS WILL HELP YOU ALOT

: http://icaiexam.icai.org/guide_cpt.php

GOOD LUCK
1st April 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am vishalsomul. i registration cpt exam form via online and i pay fees of Rs.6100. i have to back my fees. how to get my fees?
8th April 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

my name is megha and fill cpt form for but i do not get any registration latter...plz help me
18th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got my registration number bt now i don't know what to do know ,i don't know how will i 'll get roll number means admit card.plz help me ,tell me the procedure which form i have to fill.i had got cpt enterance exam registration number.
19th April 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not received my registation no.
19th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not received my registation no.
22nd April 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i forget to fill personal identification number in examination form whta should i do now
26th April 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Nishi Jajoo ,have registered myself for CPT via online system and got the acknowledgement no. ACKC11155908 but i have not received my registration number. What should i do know...?????
29th April 2013, 12:29 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

The CPT exam is entry level for those students who want to make there career in Chartered Accountancy.The test consist of four subjects,
1.Accounting,
2.Mercantile Laws,
3.General Economics and
4.Quantitative Aptitude.

1. Obtain the registration form along with a propectus from the regional branch of ICAI at your city or from the head office.

2. You may also download registration form from the official website of ICAI.

Registration is done throughout the year.

The registration form can be submitted at the nearest regional branch or to the institutes offices as prescribed in the prospectus.

All The details regarding registration process, examination forms, etc. are available in the prospectus and will guide you at every stage.

You may also visit www.icai.org, the official website of ICAI to have all the information including the address of the regional offices, head offices etc.

You can apply for CPT online & offline.

• You can fill up the CPT 2011 examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org
  • You can also obtain the form from the following address:

Additional Secretary (Examinations),
    The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
    ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
    New Delhi – 110 002.
29th April 2013, 08:59 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purnachander rao View Post
sir i completed my registration for cpt december2012,i got my books but i cant get my cpt registration number how can i get my cpt registration number?
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

You may also download registration form from the official website of ICAI.

Obtain the registration form along with a propectus from the regional branch of ICAI at your city or from the head office.

If by chance you do not get your registration letter within 30 days from the date of submission of form then go to Institute and take the your registration number, they will provide you, your registration number by seeing into system okay..
13th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sie my name is ankush gupta . i complete the registration of cpt. but i can not get cpt registration number. whai i should do ???
15th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get CPT registration number?

my name is Kalpak Sanjay Joshi and fill cpt form for but i do not get any registration latter...plz help me...my email id : [email protected]
11th July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

my name is YASH JAYWANT JADHAV and fill cpt form for but i do not get any registration latter...plz help me...my email id : [email protected]
7th August 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get my CPT books & registeration no. after register CPT by online payment. I have only my acknowledgement no.
My Email id is [email protected]
8th August 2013, 06:59 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purnachander rao View Post
hello dear,
don't worry you will receive your registration number from icai by post or either you can contact icai office from where you got registered ,

as you have received your study material be sure that you are registered with icai

i am providing you contact numbers you can contact on it and ask for your registration number

044-30210351
0120-3054851/52
8th September 2013, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have lost my cpt registration no. Please help me.Myself Anand Raj, S/O- Ramudit Prasad.......
4th October 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have lost my cpt/wro numbar plz help me .Name - Krishna Bhatt
15th October 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i lost my registration number plzzz send my registration number of cpt
17th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have lost my CPT registration number. please provide the same at the earliest so that I may appear for Dec'13 exams. regards
Rajarshi Agrawal
[email protected]
12th November 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not gt my registration number yet.
i filled my cpt form on 30th August but i didnt gt my registration number.
20th November 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is amrutha anil sir,icompletedmyregistration for cpt december 2013,igot my books but i cant get my registration number.How can iget my registration number
12th December 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam, i have registered for ca-cpt on september 2013.but still i have not received any registration number.how can i get my registration number. please send me a reply. M.mounika my email id[[email protected]]
30th March 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted mt application for CPT Registration on line. I got acknowledgement. How to get the acknowledged copy of the form for submitting to the icai office.
31st March 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have not received not from any message. I had forgot my email id and password. Will i get the registration no. from post or message?
31st March 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have registered cpt exam form online ......how will i get my registration number & my study material ...........plz reply me on [email protected]
18th April 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i am mahendra singh chauhan my email id is ([email protected])
i apply for CA at 31/3/2014 but at till i dont have my ragistration no. and cpt book and exam form fill up date for cpt exam is 25/4/2014 , so what i will do to get ragistration no. ??
22nd September 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

my name is Rajeev Sharma and my father name is Mahnedra Sharma and my mother name is Rekha Sharma and online Registration on date 2/APR/2014. i have not receive my Registration no. plzzzz sent duplicate copy my e-mail id is [email protected] plzzz plzzzz
27th October 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

My name is pooja father's name is ruder mani &my email id is [email protected] . I had deposit my registration form on 11september but didn't get registration number yet please tell my registration number
30th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
my name is G.Rajesh Kumar I had registered for cpt on 20 03 2015 I hadn't received NY regristeration number please send it to my phone number. 7799321734 as fast as possible thanking you Sir
7th April 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
My name is Sakshi Shah I have registered for cpt on 23/3/15 i have not received my registration no. please send as fast as possible my email I'd is [email protected]
thank you
12th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir shivam agarwal here i had registered on 31 march 2015
But i have neither got my books nor registration number in how many
Days Shall i get it please reply fast 8927010917
12th April 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I register CPR exm in 2012 but at time I didn't clear the cpt so now I want to give the exm of cpt do can I get new books because I have old books
15th April 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir I did not get my registration after to fulfill all requirements and after some day closing date of exam application form.my phone no 9899529621,my name ROHIT PAL.
Please help me.
20th April 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have registered in march- 23- 2015 received my books but not got my registration number & I have noted my dd number wrongly on my a aknowledge form .my aknowledge form number is 7860 .sir plz plz please help me to get my registration number. Plz kindly reply to my e-mail [email protected] or contact number-8125241815
22nd April 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have received registration no, but my date of birth & Registration no is does not matched . how can apply for online registration.can help me .

[email protected]
29th April 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i am nikhil agrawal and my father name is shyam sundar agrawal. my ackc no. is 11347271 and my date of registration number is 1st april,2015.I have lost my cpt registration number.Please help me by providing my registration number.
31st May 2015, 10:24 PM
Aswant sahu

Angry Re: forgotten cpt 2015 pin no.

I have registered for cpt on 19-02-2015 and also received registration no.CPT/CRO0557174 but forgotten june 2015 cpt pin no. Plz help
Only 12 days are left for exam
13th June 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm Imran Rizvi from Lucknow, Sir , I have registered in 22.05.2015, and received my books but not got my registration number. So Please Provide My Registration Number. Contact : 7668294056 [email protected]
7th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY NAME IS VANSHIKA GUPTA. I Submitted my cpt application form online on 5 july, 2015 but lost my registration number. what can i do? please help me. my email address is [email protected].
10th September 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is ankit kumar Das, I have registered for cpt on 10th august and I have yet not received my registration number, I have registered for cpt at bhubneswar zonal office , please help me sir
25th March 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am applied for cpt registration online and also 6100 deducted from my account . but am not get acknowledgment how to get cpt acknowledgement printout please give sugest to me thank you . My mail id [email protected]
Thank you
10th April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i registred the cpt form on 31 march ..so please tell me when will my books and registration number will come..
10th April 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,

i am new Can guide me about how to get register no for applying cpt ...
and process to get register plz.. send details on [email protected]
17th April 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i registered online for ca on 16 th march but i was late in sending it to the ICAI office..i sent it on 1st april...i have not recieved any confirmation from ICAI...What shoul i do now..?will they accept my registration..?will they refund the amount paid?
plz sir help me..thank you
21st April 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I registered cpt exam 22/12/15 and my DD no.329667 my name is ayush gupta my mbo no 9454946449 sir plz my registration no plz
21st April 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get CPT registration number?

my name is Dipesh khemani and my father name is Jaswant khemani and my mother name is Sunita khemani and demand draft no. is 120384 date 30/03/2016. i have not receive my enrolement no. plzzzz sent duplicate copy my e-mail id is [email protected] please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?