28th October 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Tech if I am a student of Polytechnic 3rd year department Biomedical Engineering

I study in polytechnic 3rd year dept biomedical engg.I want to know that how i admision in b tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department
  2. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year in Uttarkhand Government Engineering College? I am a student of Dehradun Polytecnic
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  6. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  7. What is the admission procedure to take admission in AIIMS? I am a first year student of Biomedical engineering
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  10. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  12. How Nepalese student can join biomedical engineering in India?
  13. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in GMAT being a B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  17. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  18. Can I get admission to 3rd year in any polytechnic institute?
15th December 2015, 08:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech if I am a student of Polytechnic 3rd year department Biomedical Engineering

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in bachelor's degree in technology. LEET exam is conducted to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required to appear for LEET exam. LEET is conducted by state technical universities.

You can apply for this exam in May and appear for it and crack to get admission directly in second year of bachelor of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?