29th October 2012, 11:07 PM
divi tripathi

How to pursue forensic science while studying B.Tech Bioinformatics

i m student of btech bioinformatics and i want to pursue the forensic science career so in order to achieve that what course should i do and which college should i prefer. please notify me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  2. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  4. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  5. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  9. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  10. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  11. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  12. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
  13. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  14. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of BE in Computer Science?
  16. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  17. Job in forensic lab after completing MSc in Forensic Science?
  18. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
19th April 2017, 08:26 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to pursue forensic science while studying B.Tech Bioinformatics

You are eligible for the admission to some of the universities for the course M.Sc (Forensic Science). Some of well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission. Entrance Exam covers the topics Criminology, Forensic Biology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Forensic Psychology, Cyber Crime and Cyber Forensic, Criminal Major Acts in the syllabus.

Top Institutes Offering M.Sc (Forensic Science)
- Gujarat Forensic Science University
- Amity University
- Bundelkhand University
- Maharishi Dayanand University
- Osmania University
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- Lock Nayak Jayprakash Narayan NIT of Criminology & Forensic Science
- University of Madras
- Indian Forensic Science India

Important Dates of Admission
- Registration Starts From : May, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : June, 2017
- Entrance Exam : July, 2017
- Counselling Starts : July End, 2017

Employment Sectors
- Hospitals
- Security Agencies
- Forensic Laboratories
- Police Department
- Crime Branches
- Law Firms
- Armed Forces
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?