31st October 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of ARS NET of Economic Botany and Plant Genetics Resources

piz sir i wana get previous ques papers of ARS NET OF ECONOMIC BOTANY AND PLANT GENETIC RESOURCES...........

26th July 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of ARS NET of Economic Botany and Plant Genetics Resources

Sir i want previous year sample paper of economic botany & Plant genetic resources
9th October 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of ARS NET of Economic Botany and Plant Genetics Resources

sir, am opted economic botany and plant genetic resources for ARS NET 2013 examination. for further references and study i need previous and model question papers based on my chosen subject.may i request the same.
9th October 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir, am opted economic botany and plant genetic resources for ARS NET 2013 examination. for further references and study i need previous and model question papers based on my chosen subject.may i request the same.
27th February 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

please suggest some reading material for the ARS Economic botany and plant genetic resources paper
14th August 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers and list of required books for ARS-NET in Economic Botany and Plant Genetic Resources
23rd October 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Im planning to prepare for ARS in plant genetic resources. i kindly request u for past five years question paper as well as books for references..
2nd April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ARS NET in economic botany and plant genetic resources. I kindly reguest you to give model question papers ,study materials and reference books.
17th February 2016, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Previous years papers of ARS NET of Economic Botany and Plant Genetics Resources,study materials and reference books.
Please suggest me on : [email protected]
29th March 2017, 06:38 PM
Nithya Madhanan v

Sir, am opted economic botany and plant genetic resources for ARS NET examination. for further references and study i need previous and model question papers based on my chosen subject and books for reference.
4th April 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am R.Chandrasekar, PhD Research scholar in IFGTB and i would like to write ICAR NET for Economic botany and plant genetic resources subject for that i need the solved question papers for the same. So,I kindly request that you may please send those question papers to my mail [email protected] if possible. Thank you sir.
6th May 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I did Master's in Botany may I fulfil the form of ARS net exam if yes kindly sent me it's syllabus on mail id [email protected]
15th August 2018, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm preparing for ars net... Kindly send me previous question papers of economic botany and genetic resources...to [email protected] thank u sir
15th August 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did Master's in Botany may I fulfil the form of ARS net exam if yes kindly sent me it's syllabus on mail id [email protected]
Kindly provide previous question papers of economic botany and genetic resources
15th August 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly provide previous question papers of economic botany and genetic resources to [email protected]
8th September 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Please sir send me the question papers of economic botany and plant genetic resources of previous year at [email protected]
Thanks sir
15th November 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the old question papers of economic botany and plant genetic resources of previous year at [email protected]

Thanks
22nd November 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have opted economic botany and plant genetic resources for ARS NET examination. for further references and study i need previous and model question papers based on my chosen subject and books for reference. [email protected]
18th December 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question papers for economic botany at [email protected]
30th October 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

All Previous Year Solved Question Papers Of ICAR NET Economic Botany And Plant Genetics Resources

Please Send Me......
My E-mail [email protected]
3rd November 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir kindly provide the materials of asrb net papers on Agricultural extension
4th November 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question papers of asrb net economic botany and plant genetics resources at [email protected].
6th November 2019, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the old question papers of economic botany and plant genetic resources of previous years...
Mail : [email protected]

Thank You...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?