31st October 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study in a good foreign university after completing 12th in CBSE

i had completed my 12th in cbse last year with 85% in maths phy chemistry i want to study in a good foreign university please help me know which college i can apply for and other exams requirment

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  2. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  3. Is it possible to appear for WBJEE after completing 12th CBSE Kolkata in 2000?
  4. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  6. List of foreign universities which offer M.Sc and Research program?
  7. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  8. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  9. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  10. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  11. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  12. Requirements to study engineering in UK universities?
  13. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  14. Procedure for taking admission in abroad for MBA?
  15. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  16. How to get admission in Music after 12th from CBSE?
  17. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  18. Which course should I opt for M.S. at foreign university if completed B.A.M.S? Eligibility criteria and expenses to study in foreign university?
2nd May 2013, 11:42 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in a good foreign university after completing 12th in CBSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had completed my 12th in cbse last year with 85% in maths phy chemistry i want to study in a good foreign university please help me know which college i can apply for and other exams requirment

Dear friend,

To study in a good foreign university you need to have a good academic record in your 12th.

So after considering the academic records they will give you admission into the abroad universities.

To get good knowledge in the abroad education.Here are some things you need to increase your skills.
  • Dedication
  • Reading Skills
  • Writing skills
  • Communication Skills
  • Grasping Skills

Any where these are the important things to get a good education in a college or university.

So if you develop these things you can study well in abroad also.To get admission in to those abroad colleges they conduct few exams for entrance.

So if you qualify in those test you can get the admissions to their college.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sammy
17th February 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in a good foreign university after completing 12th in CBSE

Which all entrance exams have to be taken for joining these universities
17th May 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

what r some of the entrance exams for admission in foreign university like howards?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?