10th March 2011, 02:03 PM
pratikshaksharma

Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?

i m an electrical engg student(3rd yr) nagpur....i want to knw abt various training projects which are going to held in this summer....and procedure for regstrtion

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?
  3. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  5. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  6. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  7. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  10. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  11. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  12. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  13. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  17. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  18. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
10th March 2011, 04:09 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?

Hello,

Procedure For Summer Training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any industries / companies.

The personnel department Or HR department of any industries / companies helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

All the Best
10th March 2011, 08:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?

You need to research on the various companies operating in the areas of your interest. Approach the placement cell of your college to approach these companies. You must have your resume ready. If there is no support from college then you can login in to the website of these organisations and see whether you can post resume. Another option is to get the HR email ID and send an application asking for summer internship.
12th March 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

does ongc offers aummer training to biotech UG students.??
30th March 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

DATE FOR SUMMER TRANING
17th April 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech 3rd year.i will complete 3rd b.tech 2nd sem exams in may,2nd,2011.after my batch(5 members) want to come to ur industry for training.so please give the schedule for our training.and we have summer holidays from 3-5-2011 to 10-6-2011.
college details:
st.Ann's college of Eng & tech,
chiral a
prakasam (d.t)
18th April 2011, 08:01 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
Now you are in 3nd year. So its better try the following companies for your summer training, which are well suitable. These should be followed with the reference of your Placement cell.

BSNL
MTNL
BHEL
SAIL
All India Radio
any Power Plant (nearby)
24th April 2011, 09:25 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, write a request letter to the companies you want to do, they surely allow you to do.

companies you can apply are,

BEL
KEB
29th April 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

does it is right to get trining after 3rd yr in electric loco shed, ludhiana for an electrical and electronics student?
27th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech 3rd year.i will complete 3rd(EE) b.tech,i want to come to ur industry for training.so please give the schedule for our training.and we have summer holidays from 1-6-2011 to 15-7-2011.
college details:
jaipur national university,
21st July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

plz...tel me about shot term corce for 2nd yr student of ee ?
28th October 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

can i do intership after 2ed year .i m a student of electrical engineering . if yes than plz discribe about the procedure for applying in internship.sir plz reply as soon as possible.
28th October 2011, 10:37 PM
navya sharma

im an eee student ..how can i apply through online for summer training aftr 3rd year for bhel hyd ..plz rly..there is no support from my clg.
29th October 2011, 03:07 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
There are several options available for you to do your summer training in any organizations.
You should first contact your Training and Placement Officer.
Through your TPO you have to contact with the respective company or organization from where you want to do your training.
You then have to contact with the company personnel to ensure that you have got the scope to do your Summer training.
Various organizations provide Summer training for Electrical Engineering students like-
BHEL,NTPC,WBSEDCL,CETE etc.
So, you don't have to worry.
All the very best..
15th January 2012, 08:22 PM
edward1989

You need to research on the various companies operating in the areas of your interest. Approach the placement cell of your college to approach these companies. You must have your resume ready. If there is no support from college then you can login in to the website of these organisations and see whether you can post resume. Another option is to get the HR email ID and send an application asking for summer internship.
3rd February 2012, 06:57 PM

[[email protected]]i m ankit gupta & i m an electrical engg student(3rd yr) noida....i want to knw practicaly that hw to work as a job? so i want to do the training... thank u....
5th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the centre for summer traning for ee
21st March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Iam a 3rd year electrical student .I want to do project work in vijayawada power station.can you tell me the procedure to apply for the permission to do project in NTPC Vijayawada..?

my email is [email protected]
20th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year student . i want to know that how can i apply for summer training in your industry .......
plz tell me
my email address is([email protected])
6th February 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year electrical student ,iwant take summer traning from bhel.plz tell me what i do for traning.
my email adderess([email protected])
7th February 2013, 02:27 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
There are several options available for you to do your summer training in any organizations.
Through your TPO you have to contact with the respective company or organization from where you want to do your training.
You then have to contact with the company personnel to ensure that you have got the scope to do your Summer training.
Various organizations provide Summer training for Electrical Engineering students like-
All the very best..
7th February 2013, 02:28 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
All the very best..
1st April 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm the student of b.tech 3rd year electrical engineer.
Name of the summer training company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?