2nd November 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

After Intermediate BIPC what are the courses available to settle in a good position

after intermediate bipc what are the courses available to settle in a good position

3rd November 2012, 12:45 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Intermediate BIPC what are the courses available to settle in a good position

After completing Intermediate Bi.P.C. You can do for the Degree in B.sc. With the zoology, botany, Geology.

The Engineering courses after completing 12th with Bi.P.C.:

MBBS

B.pharmacy

D.pharmacy

Veterinary

physiotherapy

Also apply for Goverment Job Courses:

NDA

RRB

TES

BANK CLERKS

CDS

PSC

All the best.
5th November 2012, 09:07 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After Intermediate BIPC what are the courses available to settle in a good position

Hai,

Am giving as per my knowledge about the after completing Intermediate Bi.P.C.

Engineering courses after completing 12th with Bi.P.C.:

**Veterinary

**physiotherapy

**D.pharmacy

**MBBS

**B.pharmacy

Goverment Job Courses:

**TES

**BANK CLERKS

**CDS

**PSC

**NDA

**RRB

all the best............
30th November 2012, 11:26 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

As stated earlier, at the 10 + 2 level you have three options:

1. The Science Stream

2. The Arts/Humanities Stream and

3. The Commerce Stream.

Attached Files
File Type: docx Careers after intermediate 12th Class 2012.docx(16.1 KB, 529 views)
30th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the good course that afford less as well jobs oriented?
9th February 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

wat iz the scope of physiotherapy in futher???
7th March 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

to study agriculture did we need land?
22nd March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What about bio-technology?is it a suitable course to settle.....tell me pls.
24th March 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

what is ment by govt.jobs of Nda ,rcc....
3rd April 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Iam student of bipc iam poor in physics n chemistry so which subject to take to settled in life
14th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i should get to free seat of M.B.BS
17th April 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

after intermediate BIPC can i go for courses like biochemical engineering or bio-informatics? if i go with biochemical engineering is EAMCET coaching required for me then?
18th April 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

bba students are eligible for ias
19th April 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

is bi.p.c a gud choice for inter students than m.p.c and m.e.c? as bi.p.c is a long term course.!
24th April 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

after intermediate BIPC i am interesed doing nutrition what is the process
27th April 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i took intermidiate BIPC.but after that if i wont get any gud seat in mbbs, then wat other courses can i do? and wat will be the future of that course means what job will i mean to get?
27th April 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

after intermidiate bipc excluding mbbs what else can i do? and what will be the result? like which job will i get? please say the course and job!
3rd May 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

bio technologies course future
17th May 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is home science what are the qualifications
27th May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is bipc is the good course for the settlement of crareer
30th May 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

my name is sravani iam completed 10th class with 8.3 GPA iam intrested in Bipc from my child. my mother not intrested in Bipc because of heavy investing of money pls give clarity to related courses of medicine with low investing of money in krishna district
1st June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what is yhe stream of arts/humanities?
2nd June 2013, 10:20 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Best Career after Intermediate Bi.P.C Course :

MBBS

BDS

Veterinary

Physiotherapy

B.Pharmacy

D.Pharmacy

Agriculture

Anthropology

Biochemistry

Bioinformatics

Biology

Biomedial

Life Science

Biotechnology

Botany

Environmental Science

Home Science

Library Science

Microbiology

Nutrition & Dietetics

Chemistry

Zoology

List of Top Science Colleges in India :

St.Stephen's College

Loyola College

Presidency University

St.Xavier's College , Mumbai

St.Xavier's College , Kolkata

Ferguson College

Christ University

Miranda House , University College for women

Hans Raj College

2nd June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after intermediate bipc what are the courses available to settle in a good position
i suggest u to try for mbbs entrance or u cn go for b.s.c.nursing or degree u cn do u think which u cn able to study
7th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 55thousand rank in eamcet still i want to do mbbs,can i do it in hyderabad
8th June 2013, 10:56 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: After Intermediate BIPC what are the courses available to settle in a good position

Quote:
Hi,
After 12th in BipC you have many options to go with :
>B.Sc in Agriculture
>B.Sc
>B.Pharm
>BBM
>BCA
>Engineering
>MBBS
>BDS
>BHMS
All the Best
13th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 8609 rank in eamcet[bipc]can i get a rank in bds?
21st June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i want do chemical engineering after intermediate with bipc is it possible?
21st June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want do chemical engineering after intermidiate bipc is it possible?
13th August 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi..im stdyng intr 2ndyr bi.p.c..i got 364/440 in 1st year..nd my caste is bc-b..as my father is worried abt investing lot of money for my education.can u plz suggest me da low investment course which gives high salary
15th September 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: After Intermediate BIPC what are the courses available to settle in a good position

Quote:
I too Wan to know
9th October 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i passed 10 class and i want to go college but which course i choice i did nt understant can i choice BIPC .CEC .MPC .i want choice that course which take less time to settle in my life .and i want to now that thing which is best for me
9th October 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hai im 10 th class passed i want to go college but which course i take to set my life i dont now which take less time toset down my life which i take MPC, BIPC, CEC,
11th December 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FEE DETAILS OF THESE COURSES
12th January 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the intermediate percent required to get seat in veternary and eamcet percent?
12th January 2014, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I AM BLONGING FROM MAHARSHTRA BUT STUDYING IN AP LAST 12 YEAR CAN I GIVE EAMCET IN AP
8th February 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Iam student of second year Bi.P.C I got 420/440 in first year, caste is o.c. how i should prepare to get good percentage in eamcet to do mbbs
9th February 2014, 08:11 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

There are number of courses that will be available for the candidates to join after completion of 12th class in Science stream.

You can join the course which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

Some of the popular courses will be

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgeon)
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
BDS
Veterinary course

Even you can join pharmacy related courses also to get job opportunities in pharma companies
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy

You can opt for Graduation in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects like
Biotechnology
Microbiology
Botany
Zoology
Genetics
Bio-Chemistry
Bio-Informatics etc.

Whatever the course that you join, try to gain good subject knowledge and practical knowledge as well in the opted course.

wish you all the best.
12th May 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in intermediate for sc to get a seat in college
26th May 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I SECURIED 92 PERCENT IN SECOND YEAR BUT SEVENTY THOUSAND RANK IS GET SEATIN AGBSC
14th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i finished my intermidiate and did my long term coruse for an year, cant able to get MBBS seat, what will be my best option for my bright carrier.
appretiate your valuable suggestions?

thanku anbd regards..!
15th July 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am student n i completed my 2nd year Bi.P.C I got
53 % caste is o.c.what too do not understanding n i not got rank in emcet plz suggestion
10th August 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

After completed intermediate wich one s the best in low investment nd tell me abt b. S. C. Aggriculture science
10th August 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 412/440 in my 1st year and ineed get rank in osmania can you pls suggest cut off.iam bc,b.
25th January 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 413/440in first year, with 9.7gpa in 10th which courses are available for me in less time with high salary
26th January 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Iam dng my inter with bipc group.iam confused about my future.plz tel me the best course that afford less and jobs oriented
12th May 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i was intrest in bipc i dont intrest in m.p.c .... if i completed my inter bipc i will take agricultural ingenering will it possible it is good or not tell me
24th May 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is sukumar.igot 956marks in inter bipc group.i got
12000 in eamcet rank.my caste is
BCD. Is there any chance of getting mbbs,bds seat in any govtment colleges.pls tel me the details
8th August 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed intermediate with bipc. Other than mbbs which group are better to me
6th September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hi!my self zeba amreen now i am in 12 class with bi.p.c.After that i want to do nutrition and dietetics
give me some suggetion for that purpuse.
thank's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?