3rd November 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college

Sir/Madam,
Please send me cut off list of MBBS 2012-13.

How much score required in CET to get admission in govt. college in MUMBAI & Maharashtra ?

What is a scope for BIOTECH ?

Any other Biological field after 12th. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  3. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  4. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS in government medical college?
  5. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  6. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of MBBS for SC caste in government medical college?
  8. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges?
  9. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges?
  11. Government college cutoff list for MBBS?
  12. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  13. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  14. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  16. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 142 in MHT CET?
  17. Cutoff list of MBBS/BDS for government college admission?
  18. How many private MBBS college can I get through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
29th March 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college

what is the minimum marks to get admission in mbbs? and how much marks are important in mh-cet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?