4th November 2012, 12:07 PM
jishanahas

How to do LLB in IGNOU? I am a B.A final year Kerala University distance education 22 years old student

i am a BA final year Kerala university Distance Education 22 year old student.i want to do LLB in ignou.i want to know about the study structure ,course fee etc.and also how many % mark will obtain for this course. please guide me .

29th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB in IGNOU? I am a B.A final year Kerala University distance education 22 years old student

dear sir,
I AM A AMIE STUDENT EQUIVELENT TO B.TECH. AND I WANT TO DO LLB FROM DISTANCE LEARNING BECAUSE I AM IN JOB
I LIVE IN GORAKHPUR. PLZ GUIDE ME
EMAIL- me.er. [email protected]
yours
gaurav
30th December 2012, 01:12 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB in IGNOU? I am a B.A final year Kerala University distance education 22 years old student

My friend let me tell you something very clearly. If you want to become lawyer then there is no point of doing LLB through open university. The degree offered through distance education is not LLB therefore not recognized by Bar Council of India.

As the matter of fact, due to the ruling of Bar Council of India, the LLB degree is not offered through correspondence course. Any law degree which is offered through distance education/correspondence is not valid therefore candidate holding such degree can not practice in the court as the lawyer.

I will strongly urge that you apply for LLB course through regular mode. The BA graduate is eligible for the LLB course as long as he/she meets the criteria for the course which is set by the Bar Council of India.

Eligibility for LLB

1. The candidate should have bachelor degree in any discipline.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The maximum age limit is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

6. The criteria for OBC is same as General candidates.
6th January 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed three years of five year course from Nagpur University in the year 1991 and got a provisional certificate of that.Now I would like to do llb further from kerala,is it possible?
2nd August 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir

Am an MBA (HR) professional working in a psu on contract basis , i would like to do llb through distance education through any universities in kerala. pl suggest

regards
DS
25th January 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how to do 5 year llb in ignou
9th June 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam : i am student of BA from Firoz Gandhi College from Raibareli,i want to do LLB plz guide me how can i apply for d course of LLB plz send me details my mail id is [email protected]
25th June 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am study in BA degree course through open university d.u. by correspondence . After completion the graduation through open university by correspondence, i eligible for admission in 3 yrs LLB regular course or not as per Bar Council of India guidelines ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?