11th March 2011, 09:34 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Botany (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Botany (paper II) paper for Indian Forest Service Examination has two sections in the paper. The paper is a 3 hours examination. The total marks allotted for the paper is 200. Both the sections contain 4 questions each. A candidate has to attend 5 questions out of 8 questions. But the first question from both section A and section B is mandatory and the students are required to answer those questions. Questions 1 and 5 also have sub-parts and generally short notes are given in these questions. All questions carry equal marks. Special credits will only be given to the students if their answers are concise and to the point. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-botany-paper-ii-papers/
9th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Botany (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

what is calvin cycle
11th April 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Botany (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

ifs botany[paper 2]exam-download previous years question papers
13th April 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers.
13th May 2011, 04:46 PM
tejaswini324

do the downloading cost?
9th January 2012, 11:36 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: IFS Botany (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Previous Year Question Papers of IFS Botany

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Botany for Indian Forest Service along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

You may visit http://upsc.gov.in for more information on the exams..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
10th January 2012, 08:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

QUESTION PAPER OF IFS EXAM

IFS stand for Indian Forest Service exam which is conducted by upsc.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree are applicable for IFS exam . The Maximum age for this exam is 28 years.

I have attached the botany question paper of IFS exam.

So please check out the question paper .

Because this paper are really helpful for you.
16th January 2012, 06:33 PM
mrmrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejaswini324 View Post
do the downloading cost?
Not at all. These papers can be downloaded totally free of cost. The only thing you have to do is to register yourself with the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?