11th March 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?

1)Admission Form distribution date,&Last date of submission for RCI recognised Govt.Colleges & Other PVT.Colleges in india
2) Fee structure for PVT.colleges.
3)Exam. alert in my ID---- [email protected]
4)My name is KRITI BORAL,&a BASLP passed.
5)Admission test DATES of all colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  2. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  5. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  6. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  7. From where to get polytechnic form in Delhi? Last date of submission of forms? Are there any vacant seats in government and private colleges?
  8. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  9. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  10. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  11. Is there any difference between the Diploma fee structure in Government Colleges and Private Colleges?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  13. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  14. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  15. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  16. Admission in government colleges after scoring 93000 and state rank of 15000? Which NITs are suitable for me? Any top private colleges in which I can get? Fee structure of the course?
  17. What is the monthly fees of medical college?
  18. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India? -- [New]
16th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?

hello, i want to know what are the fees structure for mba studies in manipal university and other private university ?
12th June 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?

when the time last date of ignou B Ed
21st March 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?