9th November 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student

Iam a mechanical engg. ,wants to join good company for vocational training
please help me to join........
thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  2. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  6. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  7. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  9. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  10. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  11. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  12. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  14. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  15. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  16. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  17. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  18. Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?
14th July 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student

how to apply for vocational training in a company? list of reputed steel production companies or mechanical engineering companies for vocational training in West Bengal?
30th October 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student

i am mechanical engineering student of 3rd year and i want to be training on company in jan-2014 so plz contect me
21st February 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i m a mechanical engineering (production) student of 2nd year polytechnic from HEWETT POLYTECHNIC MAHANAGAR lucknow.
i have to do my vocational industrial training. so please contact me . my e-mail id is [email protected].
thank you.
30th January 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed vocational tranning in civil eng.what should i do now.is there any hope in govt.job
7th April 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

R\s Sir\Mam
I'm a student of b-tech (mechanical) 3rd year. I wanna do vocational training in Delhi or Chandigarh so please tell me what place or company is best and how I join it..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?