9th November 2012, 10:00 PM
nsgopalan25

How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th

my son is studying in 10th and is interested in Engineering. after 10th would like to do Diploma and join engineering course. So, please inform colleges that offer diploma courses in Mumbai

10th November 2012, 07:53 AM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th

Hi friend,

> After complete diploma in endineering you should get job in government and private company. otherwise you intrest in more study so, you can get admission in BE & B.TECH.
but you get admission in BE & B.TECH your diploma in cleared in good percentage is required. and you choose a good stream so your future is bright.

>> Various branch in be , b.tech & dipolma

- Mechanical engineering.

- Civil engineering.

- I & T engineering.

- Copmuter engineering.

- Electrical engineering.

- E & C engineering.

>> List of colleges diploma in mumbai

- Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic , Vile Parle West

- NYSS Shreeram Polytechnic , Airoli

- Bombay College of Journalism , Marine Lines

- University of Mumbai , Mantralaya

- Vidya Prasarak Mandal College of Polytechnic , Thane

All the best
10th November 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

If he is nt interesting in enginering pls dont force him.... U can try to explain him about benefits of eng... Just talk to some experiance persons.... And try creat interest in him....
17th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

hi......in 2011 i was passed my high school or 10th with 65%,so i m intersted now diploma in civil engineering then m i eligible for this or not.......................????????????............
1st May 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi.....this year i am pass in 10th with 69% so,iam intres in diploma but my perents advice 12th after you chose any course
4th April 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in 11th and is interested in Engineering. after 10th would like to do Diploma & join engineering course. So, please inform colleges that offer diploma courses in delhi
email: [email protected]
29th April 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th i want to do diploma Is diploma is suitable for govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?