16th April 2010, 11:00 PM
samy

Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?

Hi! i m currently in final year of BSc[h] electronics. i have confusions about MSc courses.what are the best colleges for MSc elect. or MSc I.T placement wise. Are MSc courses are for lecturer jobs only or it have jobs in good companies??????

Related Questions:
  1. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  2. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  3. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer post in any engineering college after passing MSc in electronics?
  5. List of colleges which I should prefer for doing MSc electronics in Bangalore?
  6. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  8. How good are the placements in DA IICT? Pros and cons MSc IT over MCA?
  9. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  10. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  11. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  12. What is the right choice after BSc Electronics between MSc and MBA? How much is the fees for MSc Electronics students? Which are the good colleges in India?
  13. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  14. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  15. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  16. Which is better for jobs whether biotech or biochem?
  17. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics? -- [New]
17th April 2010, 02:06 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?

Dear friend
The list of some of the colleges offering M.Sc Electronic Science courses are:

College Name University
S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University
School of Technology and Applied Sciences Mahatma Gandhi University
Devaswom Board College Kerala University
Maharajah's College
P.B. Sidhartha College Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Post Graduate Courses Andhra University
Andhra University college of Engineering Andhra University
Jagruti Degree & P.G. College Osmania University
Sai Sudhir pg college Osmania University
College of Engineering,Guindy Anna University

MSc courses are not made for lectureship only so don't think that if you are doing masters in it you will be forced to be a lecturer or you won't have other options.
MSc elecs. has the same career options like Mtech elecs. Some companies prefer Mtech or btech students but it doesn't mean that they are not recruiting MSc elecs.

You can get the admission procedure details by visiting the websites of the colleges mentioned above.

best of luck

Thank You
17th April 2010, 07:33 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?

Best placement Colleges for MSc electronics in india are-

IIT, kanpur
IIT, rorkee
delhi university
Andhra University
BITS, pilani.
17th April 2010, 08:18 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
doing Msc after bsc is always beneficial .....and its good that you are thinking for msc ........
doing msc doesn't always open doors for teaching field but it does has a lot of demand in the companies placement wise.......

it is same as ...a student thinks that he can go for research only after doing m.tech......

a masters degree increments the job profile and the salary .........

many universities like mumbai university,manipal university ...

for more university and college list visit the following link :-

http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/college-finder/allstate/allcity/m-sc.htm

best of luck
17th April 2010, 09:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Followings are some of Indi's best college and Universities for persuing M.sc (Electronics):-

IIT-K: IIT,kanpur is considered the best institute of India for its physics branch.It also stands at 49th position world wide for its "Physics" faculty.Otyher IIT's are also good enough.

IISC,Banglore.
Presidency College,(Mumbai,Kolkata,Chennai).

St.Xavier's College,(Mumbai,Kolkata,Banglore).

Jadavpur University,West bengal.

BESU,West bengal.

st.joseph's college,bangalore.

MT Carmel,Banglore.

LSR,Delhi.

It is not true that after getting M.sc degree you will only be liable to work as lecturer.There various oppurtunities for you.

You can work get into defence services-IAF,INA,INS etc.
You can join ISRO as in Graduate Apperentice or other vacancies.Besides these companies like-Wipro,IBM etc recruits M.sc (Electronics) candidates.

Best of Luck
18th April 2010, 10:31 AM
khusi

this is the general feeling among people that msc jobs are good for only lecturer jobs and this is in fact true in some respect because most the people who do msc settle in teaching profession,
but there are also some who have really grown in other fields also,
you can go for phd and in research stream also,
all the best
28th April 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
29th April 2010, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc(electronic), which are the best msc electronic colleges in bangalore
29th April 2010, 09:04 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
How to apply Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
Different colleges have different selection procecdure for it.

Some offers admission through Entrance or some offers admission based on cutoff marks.

You have'net mention the name of college whic do you want top study, so that I can help you to guide the procedure for appling.

Who said M.sc course is only good for Lecturer jobs.It is worth thinking that after gaining M.sc only Lecturership is available for you.

Msc in any decipline has wide range of application and has it own market value.

It is true that courses like- B.tech, M.tech take edge over M.sc thats only because of taht course are based on Industrial Exposure and applications. And M.sc has wider range then that.We can not ignore the value of M.sc.

After gaining M.sc following job prosepect are easily available to some one:-

Academics, include all teaching ,lecturer etc. kind of jobs.

Some one can lead his/her career in research just after going to p.hd.

M.sc degree holders are also recruited by Core as well as MBNC's.
For example- M.sc (Physicvs) are recruited by companies like- Havels, Anchor, Godrage etc.

M.sc (chemistry) are recruited by various chemical manufactureing industries, oil producing industries, oil refining industries etc.

Never go for such propaganda's that M.sc is only for career in Acdemics.

Best fo Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
30th April 2010, 01:02 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i am doing bsc(electronic), which are the best msc electronic colleges in bangalore
Follwings are the best institutes for persuing that course:-

IISC,Banglore.

Banglore University.

St.Joseph college.

Christ college.

Garden city college.

Presidency college.

Mount carmel college.

They are the best place to study M.sc (Electronics).

Best of Luck
30th April 2010, 06:54 AM
Harshita21

No
Msc.(electronics) is not only for the lecturer but you can go in technical line like you can go for M.tech, After your master degree you are eligible

You can placed in companies if you have techical knowledge. Lecturership is the last option
5th May 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

which is the best iit college for CSE ?
6th May 2010, 01:18 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the best iit college for CSE ?
Previously IITB has hold the top position for CSE.

But now Among the IIT's IT-BHU has earned the TOP reputation for CSE.Then comes IITB, then IITK, then IITD, then IITkgh, then IITM, then comes IIIT's then NIT's.

Best of Luck

Regards
~FAiyaz~
6th May 2010, 08:33 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy View Post
Hi! i m currently in final year of BSc[h] electronics. i have confusions about MSc courses.what are the best colleges for MSc elect. or MSc I.T placement wise. Are MSc courses are for lecturer jobs only or it have jobs in good companies??????
Both of these courses are good for the placement wise and the most of the colleges in india is offering this course and no matter about the college and the knowledge you are gaining and the project that you are doing in the final year in M.Sc and it is no particular for the lecturer jobs but also for the research and industrial jobs that offers embedded systems and electronics vacancies.
8th June 2010, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.e in electronics.Can i go for Msc electronics and give colleges for msc electronics in pune
9th June 2010, 12:37 AM
sanket mathur

MSc. Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi Uttar Pradesh BSc. Honours (40%) and 48% in the subject concerned 2 years

MSc. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali Rajasthan BSc./BCA/BA with computer Applications and Mathematics 2 years

MSc. Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi Delhi

MSc. Institute of Informatics and Communication, University of Delhi Delhi BSc/BSc. Honours/bachleors of applied Science in Physics/Electronics/Chemstry/Mathematics/Computers 2 years

MSc. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Haryana BCA/BSc.

MSc. Maharshi Dayanand University, Rothank, Haryana Graduation with APGDCA/APGDIT from a recognised University 2 years

MSc. University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune Maharashtra Grauation(50%) pass mark for Reserved Category/inal year graduate/appearing in GATE 2001 2 years

MSc. Department of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai Maharashtra Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent 2-4 years
9th June 2010, 05:07 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy View Post
if you want to do msc then then DU & MDU are two universities which are providing very good placement.also msc is not confined to only lecturer job they are also placed like btech students in big companies, so don't worry about that.
10th June 2010, 12:09 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i have done b.e in electronics.Can i go for Msc electronics and give colleges for msc electronics in pune
Yes of course why not !

You have decided well, go for it.

University of Pune

Fergusson College

Npwrojee Wadia College

Abasaheb Garware College

Baburoaji Gholap Mahavidyalaya

And many more..............
10th June 2010, 02:55 PM
help100%

Here is some of the colleges offering MSc electronic and has got a nice placement.They are as follows:

Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Institute of Informatics and Communication, University of Delhi
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rothank,
University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune
Department of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai
Nehru Arts and Science College
Gulbarga University,Gulbarga
CMS College of Science and Commerce
C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce
K.s.r. College Of Arts And Science
Rvs College of Arts & Science
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science
R.V.S College of Arts and Science
Maharajah's College Andhra University
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Post Graduate Courses Andhra University
Andhra University college of Engineering Andhra University
Jagruti Degree & P.G. College Osmania University
Sai Sudhir pg college Osmania University
College of Engineering Anna University
A.V.C College Anna University
Erode Arts College for Women Bharathiar University
Dantaluri Narayana Raju College Andhra University
Pgp College of Arts And Science Periyar University
Central College of Information Technology Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University
College of Science GITAM University
St. Thomas College Calicut University

From the above college i think you can make your choice .So, i think i'm able to clear your point, for any further queries free to ask here.

Best of luck
help100%
16th June 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.sc electronics,is there any college for M.Sc electronics in trivandrum
24th June 2010, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i m going to become msc electronics candidate, what will be the profile for me after complition of msc electronics pls reply....

pls reply..
25th June 2010, 08:39 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?

DEAR FRIEND there is a list of colleges in india u can check them out.

1.Shri Krishna Arts and Science College - Coimbatore

2. Priyadarshini Degree and PG College - Hyderabad

3.M.E.S Ponnani College - Malappuram

4.St.Paul`s College - Ernakulam

5.Sri Sai Baba National PG College - Anantapur

6.Maharishi Markandeshwar Engineering College - Ambala

After completion of ur MSc in electronics u can join electronics company,u can work in R & D section, communication companies etc

there are many scope after this degree.

joining as a lecturer is a option.

i hope u got ur answer .

all the best.
25th June 2010, 11:42 AM
bholag

dear friend,
Some of the below mentioned Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements

St. Thomas College Calicut University
University of Pune
BHU,banaras
CMS College of Science and Commerce
Kurukshetra University
Christ college.
presidency college
Banglore University.
St.Joseph college.
Christ college.
25th June 2010, 11:54 AM
Amritansu subh

Dear the following are the best of the colleges which offers good placement in M.sc electronics

Maharajah's College
GOODLUCK
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
25th June 2010, 02:42 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

dear after your msc..it is not necessary you can go only for lectures job.ypu get place in companies as well. there are many companies which intake msc students through placement to work in there company.some of such major companies are havells,anchor etc.
1st July 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good collages for MSc physics under MG university in Ernakulam district?
3rd July 2010, 09:01 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Which are the good collages for MSc physics under MG university in Ernakulam district?

In Ernakulam District following are some of best M.sc (Physics) colleges under MG University:-

Al-Ameen College, Edathala North

Aquinas College, Edacochin

Cochin College

M. E. S College, Marampally (Famous for Electronics).

Maharaja’s College,

Mar Athanasius College
8th July 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

what post or designation do i get if i complete msc in physics? m really worried of it
13th July 2010, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

If u want to do MSc Electronics in kerala the best is CUSAT(Cochin University Of Science and Technology).Admissions are based on CAT exam on all india basis.
14th July 2010, 12:22 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Rvs College of Arts & Science

Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science

R.V.S College of Arts and Science

A.V.C College Anna University

Erode Arts College for Women Bharathiar University

Dantaluri Narayana Raju College Andhra University

Pgp College of Arts And Science Periyar University
9th August 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am completed in m.sc electronics, then now i will working in medical electronics in pvt ltd, now i tired the lecturer job ,
where is got my job ? then which college in tamilnadu area tell me sir?
6th October 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am now in B Sc T Y i want to do M sc Elctronics ,which college are best placement under pune
university
17th October 2010, 02:15 PM
Nishasinghpanwar

Respected sir,
I am pursuing Bsc Final yesr from PCM what is the best option for me MSC in electronics or MCA. plz tell me
11th November 2010, 04:29 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?

I think from the point of view of placement DU,south campus, JNU are best options in Delhi for M.Sc. in Electronics.

no.. this is not truth that M.Sc. courses are good only fo lecturership, after M.Sc. you have many options other than lecturership like you can be an engineer, you can be scientist, you can be a researcher, you can be a doctor, you can opt any proffession whatever you want to join.
14th December 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

can we do Msc electronics course outside india
if,yes can u tell the best universities
29th January 2011, 01:06 PM
SwatiisdBEST

What is the procedure for admission to M.Sc. Electronics in IITs, NITs and Delhi University? I couldn't find it on their website. So please provide detail here or mail it to me at [email protected]
Please try to include admission details for this course in some other reputed universities also, if convenient.
8th May 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is pawankumar, I complit the BSC (H) Electronics, which field is better to me
24th May 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

hi im Blessy, i hav completed my b.sc in electronics, nw searching for colleges which offers me m.sc electronics in chennai can u pls provide me the list of colleges
24th May 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi my name is pawankumar, I complit the BSC (H) Electronics, which field is better to me
as u studied in jagruthi degree and pg college so go and join in the same college for msc electronics
28th May 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i complete my bsc electronics.i want to join in to msc electronics.is there is any enternce for msc electronics?
30th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Iam complete my bsc electronics.then can i joint msc electronics or mcä
8th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I complete my BSc electronics, but I'am interested in physics, is there any entrance exam? nw searching for colleges which offers me MSc physics in bangalore can u pls provide me the list of colleges
21st June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE GOOD COLLAGES FOR MSC.ELECTRONICS UNDER IN ERNAKULAM DISTRICT?
27th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

vlsi courses in pune
28th June 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have seen many questioning about the future career options in M.Sc Electronics, I can tell you the optioins are many and you would be treated in par with BE/ME students. Be eefficient during Tests/Interviews held by IT and Eletronics companies. You have the options in IT/Electronics Industry(Power/Digital/Instrumental). I have pursued similar Course and currently working as Project Manager in a leading IT Company. What else do you want? Be confident and apply your skills in the right places. Best of luck.
23rd July 2011, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Guys i have completed my BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering... i am here to know information about the colleges tat offer M.Sc (electronics) through distance education....i am basically from chennai... it would be good enough if some one help me out with this.... and also provide me information weather is can do my Phd after M.Sc(electronics)......???????? thanks in advance
8th August 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am interest in embedded system is there any pg course related to it
15th September 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hai friends this is laxmi kanth actually am studing bsc electronics after that i want to do msc electronics can u offer some top collages in banglore which have placements .Am not at all intrested to do lecturer profession... pls..pls give reply...
2nd November 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to study msc electronics in banglore.....for that which unversity is has better value.....
31st January 2012, 12:56 PM
despire007

doing Msc after bsc is always beneficial .....and its good that you are thinking for msc ........
doing msc doesn't always open doors for teaching field but it does has a lot of demand in the companies placement wise.......

it is same as ...a student thinks that he can go for research only after doing m.tech......

a masters degree increments the job profile and the salary .........

many universities like mumbai university,manipal university ...

for more university and college list visit the following link :-

http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/college-finder/allstate/allcity/m-sc.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?