12th November 2012, 10:52 AM
Assainar Kambrath

Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics

I have 44.5% marks in bsc mathematics,can i apply for Bed?

12th May 2014, 09:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after scoring 44.5% marks in Bsc Mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assainar Kambrath View Post
I have 44.5% marks in bsc mathematics,can i apply for Bed?
No you're ineligible to apply for B.Ed course. Because you have scored very low percentage of marks in graduation course. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required for B.Ed course. Since, you have scored 44.5% percentage of marks in graduation course. B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ). The duration of the Course is for One year and the Course is divided into four semester. Applicant who done Bachelor degree Course with 50% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed Course. Admission Criteria for this B.E Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . Each Institution may Separately Conduct Entrance Examination . Based on the Students Performance , the Institution may Allot admission for the candidate. As per you're percentage of marks you're not eligible for B.Ed course through regular Institution. You can apply for B.Ed course through distance mode.
28th September 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have 46% in graduation name some collage in which I do B. ed in dehradun ar uttrakhand
31st October 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.ed but my marks is 44.5% in graduation in BA can i apply for B.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?