12th March 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?

I would like to know details on the course clinical embryology,the colleges offering this course , admission procedures and its scope and job oppurtunities.

29th February 2012, 11:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?

The Clinical Embryology courses offered in India are M.Sc in Clinical Embryology and Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology. The M.Sc course is offered by the Kasturba Medical College at Karnataka. For pursuing the course, you must have done B.Sc with Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Reproduction, Biotechnology, Physiology or Bioscience. The eligible students will be selected to this course on the basis of ENAT score. PG Diploma course is provided by the Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (CARE) at Kanchipuram. Those who have done BDS or MBBS with at least 55% marks are eligible to join the PG course.
22nd April 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?

i have done bsc perfusion technology , i want to do pg diploma in embryology so wat do you suggest me?
20th September 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hi, i have done MSC microbiology and trained for sperm wash and complete semen analysis, and working in a hospital as a andrology lab incharge from past 3yrs, i want to do PG diploma in clinical embryology, please advise.
22nd September 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done my masters in human genetics. Am i elligible for diploma in embryology.
10th November 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a Gynecologist.My wife is Dentist (BDS). Can she undergo any certificate or Diploma course in India so that she can practice Obstetrics & Gynecology (at least to examine patients in OPD & assist me in OT)? Is there any such authentic course?
21st November 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

completed BAMS and pg diploma in ultrasonology, m i eligible for PG diploma in embryology
21st November 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am from sudan , I have Bsc medical lab clinical chemistry with first grade and 4 year exp in ivf lab so i want study msc clinical embryology>>i hope some help me to find sutiable university for me full time one year also low cost,,, thanks,, seham
22nd January 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a BAMS Doctor. can i do PG deploma in embryology.
26th March 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

my brother finishd, his bio technology what are the sylabus wil be there for entrance exam, nd how should he prepare? pls tel me ..nd what wil be the fees structure ..
7th July 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsphysician assistant of bits university.can i do clinical embroyology?
23rd October 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBBS and MD Microbiology.working as consultant micribiologist.
am i eligible to do this embryology course.how would my career prospects be?
28th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hi I completed my B.Tech biotechnology in chennai. I want to do further courses in Embryology if it is PG diploma is also good for me. I as to know the colleges or centers offering the embryology courses in Chennai
30th November 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done Bsc in nursing n teaching obg nursing since 2 years Am I eligible for pg diploma or Msc in clinical embrology?
3rd March 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETE B.SC. NURSING, I WANT TO CLINICAL COURSE IN EMBRYOLOGY, I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ANDROLOGY AND ICSI PLEASE CAN YOU SUGGEST ME...
10th December 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Wat is the scope of MBBS people doing diploma in cdlinical embrolgy,is it better than pathology
18th January 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I am OT technician with exp 13 yes. I have done BSc with PCM .can I do the course Embryology or Perfusion technology.
24th March 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am done bsc mlt i have eight years experience and one year experience in ivf clinic so now i want to do msc in clinical embryology please suggest college ous names in mumbai
10th April 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hi how to persue embryology after completion of our 2nd year pu??? do we require CET ranking to persue it??? what are the UG course to be completed??? please do help me out in in persuing embryology..
2nd June 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBBS and MD anatomy this year. How to pursue clinical embryology after this??
25th July 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.pharm. I want to do m.sc clinical embryology. So if any college in north India please inform me
15th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is punjab technical university master degree is eligible for PG diploma course.?
3rd June 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed B.sc genetics course as well as BUMS course & now I want to pursue PG course for my bright future.pls guide me
26th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have already done bscmlt from ycmou university so. Now I want to do msc in embryology please suggest me Mumbai college
20th September 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have pGD in microbiology, Also have Associate of Medical Laboratory Science in Nigeria, and also have certificate in Assisted Reproductive Techniques_Laboratory at Embryology Academy For Research And Training Mumbai. I want to do MSc clinical Embryology at Manipal University. Guide me on entrance exam and how to apply. James
19th January 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do M.sc clinical embryology in manipal university..i hv no idea about the entrance syllabus..kindly help me with it
4th April 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my B.Sc in zoology and I want to do my M.Sc in clinical embryology. Can you please help me with the procedure to get into this field.
6th September 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc Nursing in OBG specialty. Could I do Clinical embryology? What is the nature of job and colleges available with the course in tamilnadu?
21st April 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Finished my mbbs, want to do embrology, is there any online course, pls guide me
23rd April 2019, 10:09 AM
geethasbj994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Finished my mbbs, want to do embrology, is there any online course, pls guide me
Hello,

These are some of the renowned Fertility Training Institutes of India where you can pursue embryology courses.

• International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training (IIRFT)
• Asia Pacific Institute of Embryology (ASPIER) Asia Pacific Institute of Embryology (ASPIER)
• Embryology Academy of research Training (EART)
• Indira IVF training institute
• Momsoon Fertility and IVF Centre

Hope it helps!

Good Luck
28th February 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc nursing graduate can I do MSC embryology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?