15th November 2012, 05:10 PM
L RAINII DAVID

How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I am taking up Arts

I pass my 10+2 with PCM and now am taking up Arts,do I have chance to join IAF?

18th November 2012, 02:46 AM
DASHARD

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I am taking up Arts

As you have passed 12th with PCM subjects , you can definitely join the Indian Air-foce.No doubt.

To do so , you need to clear the NDA exam.

this exam is conducted by UPSC two times a year in April and August.

to be eligible for this exam you need to satisfy the following criterion-

>>You should be a citizen of India.

>>Your age should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years.

>>You should be an unmarried male.

>>you should be 12th passed or 12th appearing student from either Science stream with PCM subject from a recognized board

And as you are going for arts in graduation , you can still join the airforce after graduation through the CDS exam or even by the AFCAT exam.

for both the exam you need to have a graduate degree in any discipline , so you can appear for the exam.

but do see for the age limit at that time.
it is 19-23 years for CDS exam.

good luck
21st May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I am taking up Arts

I have missed NDA exam in April.....so I m waiting for next exam in August.....so I have a 2 weak......so I want to know that can I join airforce training coching institute........?
21st May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hiiii I m Deepak sinha........I have passed 12th..... and I have missed NDA exam in April so I m waiting for next NDA exam in August....so I have a 2 month so I want to know that can I join airforce training coching institute...... for give my best in IAF....?
22nd May 2013, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA examination if you are 10+2 pass with PCM subjects.

As you have studied PCM subjects in 10+2 means you are definitely eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA examination.

Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried Indian male citizen to become eligible for NDA examination.

So if you have the age then you can apply for NDA. The selection is purely based on merit . The exam will have an Objective Type Paper, SSB interview and Medical Examination. Those who pass with merit will be selected for NDA .

You can also apply for Non Officer Posts in Indian Air Force if you are interested in it.

-Group Y Trade

-Group X Technical Trade

The age limit for these non officer posts in 17.5 to 23 years and the selection will be based on the written exam and physical fitness test.

So if you really want to join Indian Air Force then you should start preparing for it and try to get top marks in it.

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
3rd May 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How can join iaf after passing 12th with 48% in arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?