17th November 2012, 11:52 AM
tooli

How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics

i(tooli) am b.sci student in physics ? i want become a scientist and do job in nasa as scientist. which type of exam i have to give for doing job as scientist in nasa?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics
  2. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. What to do after B.Sc to become a Scientist in NASA and Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a scientist in NASA? I am a 9th standard student
  5. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  6. How can I become scientist at NASA or another recognized organisation? I'm a student of 1st year engineering in Pakistan
  7. How to become a scientist in ISRO or NASA? I am studying in 12th
  8. How to become a scientist if I am a student of MSc(physics)
  9. How to get Earth and Planets scientists Job in NASA? Qualifications needed to enter NASA? Best institutes of NASA in India and how to get admission?
  10. How can I get a job in NASA? I am a instrumentation engineering student
  11. Are there any job opportunities for me in NASA? I am a Instrumentation Engineer student
  12. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  13. Scope of getting into NASA after PhD in Physics from IIT Kanpur? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Scientist in NASA
  15. How Can a Scientist Join NASA as an Astronaut?
  16. What shall I do after completion of 10th Class to become a Junior Scientist of NASA?
  17. How can I become a space scientist in NASA? I have passed class 10th
  18. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
6th January 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics

what shall i do after completion of 10th class to become to junior scientist of nasa
30th September 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics

sir I am now in diploma (IT)2nd year after completing diploma what should i do to become astronaute
29th December 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

how to become a scientist after completing bsc physics with average marks and percent
26th May 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year of bsc hons. Physics i wants to become a scientist in isro... It is must i have to complete msc physics first for applying any entrance test... They is no other way, please provide some information related to it.....

Th@nku (Rohit)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?